• Exhale+
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Where? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

Many publications are writing about it; there was both a mullet and country boy trend on TikTok; many celebrities have started rocking them; K-Pop has been infested with mullets for the past few years; etc. :notfeelinit_ny_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_meme_sunglasses_bed_mad_waiting_crossed_hands:

• Love 1

🐺 love myself today 🐺

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

To be fair, Rihanna looks good in anything. She could wear a brown paper bag that said, "My new album is not coming for another 5 years," and she'd still look flawless. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

Not to mention how Rihanna has an oval-shaped face, and such shaped faces can rock any hairstyle. Thats why anything on her hair too would look flawless :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Love 2

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: