Jamie Lynn Spears fansite shuts down: "we feel cheated out of money"

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

I think this article is the most precise out there. This calculates her 'should be' fortune around 300 million, which I agree with. They break down numbers very precisely. 

https://brokeist.com/britney-spears-net-worth-low/

I think if she didn't have so many unfortunate events in her life, at this point, she could easily have twice that amount. Anyways, has she been robbed? Absolutley

In other topics, what the heck with the downvotes to the post stating its unlikely she has 600 million? I must have stolen her money or something. Haha! C'mon😂

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine allowing this to happen to your probably only stan. Also Jamie Lynn's reply is like "Thanks for the money ho, bye" 

Her response to the fan. She should be trying to keep the few fans she has. 

I mean, they played themselves the moment they paid $150 for juno

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

I agree there are sketchy things happening. We also don’t know how much her lifestyle was and is today so it isn’t impossible that she has gone through a lot of money. It was rumored a lot she was in financial problems in 2007. Which is why I focused on later because she doubled her early income. 

I think Britney’s lawyer now will track down what happened with all her finances? If they are legit or not. 

But she never lived like a Kardashian. She did an interview for Elle magazine in late 2005 and they said she had over 123 millions then... And then 2 years later she only has 40 millions? I know she wasnt working a lot, but how would she blow more than 2/3 of her money in just 2 years? She wasnt partying in Ibiza, buying Lamborghinis, so many luxury goods, mansions everywhere and so on. 13 years have passed and even tho she worked a lot and was very successful, her state is still under 60 millions. Britney is the one a list big celeb that lives in a mansion that worths less than 10 millions. She isnt buying new expensive cars every month like Kylie Jenner. Her glam squad was cheap af, she is always wearing the same cheap clothes. She lives with an allowance. It doesnt make any sense and many articles have talked about how she has so "little", considering she has been successful and worked quite a lot in the past 22 years. 

I dont believe these 2007/2008 rumours that would help Jamie some way or another tbh. 

And sadly I still think Sam isnt really on her side, hes only trying to save his *** and career.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2020 at 10:58 PM, chizwhiz said:

Off topic but according to Louisiana tax assessor (public domain), she and her hubby recently bought land for $400,000!! Where have they got the money for that from?! His business isn't that big and she hasn't really worked in a decade. Dude this is so shady.

My God how you guys always find out stuff like that. I´m not even able to find some pictures that were made mostly before the Internet was so huge as today.:gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

On 11/26/2020 at 11:11 PM, Bundy said:

But she never lived like a Kardashian. She did an interview for Elle magazine in late 2005 and they said she had over 123 millions then... And then 2 years later she only has 40 millions? I know she wasnt working a lot, but how would she blow more than 2/3 of her money in just 2 years? She wasnt partying in Ibiza, buying Lamborghinis, so many luxury goods, mansions everywhere and so on. 13 years have passed and even tho she worked a lot and was very successful, her state is still under 60 millions. Britney is the one a list big celeb that lives in a mansion that worths less than 10 millions. She isnt buying new expensive cars every month like Kylie Jenner. Her glam squad was cheap af, she is always wearing the same cheap clothes. She lives with an allowance. It doesnt make any sense and many articles have talked about how she has so "little", considering she has been successful and worked quite a lot in the past 22 years. 

I dont believe these 2007/2008 rumours that would help Jamie some way or another tbh. 

And sadly I still think Sam isnt really on her side, hes only trying to save his *** and career.

This was one of the reasons she loses a lot of money:

kevin-federline-says-hes-friends-with-ju

The news was full of reports that Britney was having payment difficulties, her credit cards were not covered. She had to borrow from the bank. Kevin ordered sneakers from Europe, went to play golf held Krokodiles .I don't know if Kevin alone was to blame that Brit lost a lot of money. She went out with him, Lynn and Jamie Lynn also had lunch at the most expensive restaurants. And after the divorce, Kevin had to give back the expensive gifts, which I think cost over 10,000 dollars. But it was definitely the time when her got the money through the fingers.

There was a documentary called "The fabulous life of Britney and Kevin"

• Love 1
  • Like 2

JLs husband is involved in sketchy businesses.  the lawsuits and complaints filed against him in Mississippi and Louisiana are plentiful. I’m sure daddy Jamie helps him find ways to scam the system like he does with Britney.  But i guess that’s why she married him. It certainly wasn’t for his looks or charm. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Arthurfleck said:

if this was live in person conversation, JL would have picked up a huge knife just as its her standard as the sane spears sister that she is.

Be careful Jordan will warm and ban you for this. We can make fun of Amanda Bynes but not precious JL

• Love 3
  • Haha 6
On 11/20/2020 at 10:33 PM, frederiickx said:

Amazon.com: Juno (Single-Disc Edition): Ellen Page, Michael Cera, Jennifer  Garner, Jason Bateman, Allison Janney, J.K. Simmons, Olivia Thirlby, Eileen  Pedde, Rainn Wilson, Daniel Clark, Darla Fay, Aman Johal, Jason Reitman,  Brad Van

16 and Pregnant. Juno Lynn.

Not me finally understanding this right now :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I mean it's not like her pregnancy at 16 wasn't the highlight of her career. Can you remind me how many exclusive interviews and photoshoots she did for the covers of OK magazine while being pregnant ? Exactly, :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: we had updates like every week ! :jackk_alien:

I wish her the best though ......at finding a job.

• Haha 6
47 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

This was one of the reasons she loses a lot of money:

kevin-federline-says-hes-friends-with-ju

The news was full of reports that Britney was having payment difficulties, her credit cards were not covered. She had to borrow from the bank. Kevin ordered sneakers from Europe, went to play golf held Krokodiles .I don't know if Kevin alone was to blame that Brit lost a lot of money. She went out with him, Lynn and Jamie Lynn also had lunch at the most expensive restaurants. And after the divorce, Kevin had to give back the expensive gifts, which I think cost over 10,000 dollars. But it was definitely the time when her got the money through the fingers.

There was a documentary called "The fabulous life of Britney and Kevin"

I believe Kevin was spending a lot but since 2002 she had over 100m. Her marriage to Kevin lasted 2 years, unless he was buying Ferraris and Lamborghinis every damn week, I dont think shed have been almost broke bc of him.

In 2008 People magazine said her fortune was estimated 100m.

https://people.com/crime/whos-in-charge-of-britney-spearss-money/

The whole thing that she was close to bankrucy was her dads strategy to try to be seen as her savior. "Not only he saved her life, but also her fortune" when in reality he failed every business he tried. I dont buy for a sec. Not when she lives now with 12k a year for personal spending but he accepts giving 500k to Loucifer when Britney isnt even working. He also keeps bragging about doing amazing with her money, but as far as we know, her estate is forever under 60m, even tho according to Forbes, she earned almost 300m in only 7 years of her 13 years cship.

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I believe Kevin was spending a lot but since 2002 she had over 100m. Her marriage to Kevin lasted 2 years, unless he was buying Ferraris and Lamborghinis every damn week, I dont think shed have been almost broke bc of him.

The whole thing that she was close to bankrucy was her dads strategy to try to be seen as her savior. "Not only he saved her life, but also her fortune" when in reality he failed every business he tried. I dont buy for a sec. Not when she lives now with 12k a year for personal spending but he accepts giving 500k to Loucifer when Britney isnt even working. He also keeps bragging about doing amazing with her money, but as far as we know, her estate is forever under 60m, even tho according to Forbes, she earned almost 300m in only 7 years of her 13 years cship.

She was supposedly earning 2 million A WEEK in Vegas at some point. 

As for Britney not having been as rich as she should've been before the conservatorship, doesn't she donate a lot to charity?

• Like 1
Just now, Bundy said:

I  think that it was true, that her credit card didn't work a lot of time and she needs to lend money from the bank. But nevertheless, you are right too. The reason is: WHY. She still had income because of royalty. There were rumors that Britney wanted to make a song called ATM for her mother.I think not just Kevin but her whole family throw out her money out of the window. There are rumors that Lynn sends her bills for designer clothes.

What comes to my mind is, what if Brit signed a general power of attorney?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Or maybe not even herself. Her brother administrated her fortune together with an attorney.

Someone stole a lot of money from her, before c-ship.And I think this happend the second time when she was with Sam L.

4 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

She was supposedly earning 2 million A WEEK in Vegas at some point. 

As for Britney not having been as rich as she should've been before the conservatorship, doesn't she donate a lot to charity?

I think that or most of her money is on that trust and bc its not tied to the cship, no one knows what she has there. Or allegedly her money has been spent wrongly, If u know what I mean.

I dont think greedy Colon would give a lot of money to charity, maybe he gave to Cruella's church or smt like that? That I would believe. 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I  think that it was true, that her credit card didn't work a lot of time and she needs to lend money from the bank. But nevertheless, you are right too. The reason is: WHY. She still had income because of royalty. There were rumors that Britney wanted to make a song called ATM for her mother.I think not just Kevin but her whole family throw out her money out of the window. There are rumors that Lynn sends her bills for designer clothes.

What comes to my mind is, what if Brit signed a general power of attorney?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: Or maybe not even herself. Her brother administrated her fortune together with an attorney.

Someone stole a lot of money from her, before c-ship.And I think this happend the second time when she was with Sam L.

Idk why she would have to borrow money from the bank when she still had millions sitting on her estate. 

I do believe her whole family leech off her a lot. There were court docs showing the cship paid for Lynne's 90k house reform just a while ago. Her family are disgusting. I wish she would have throw a RO on them in 2007, it was what they deserved, including Lynne.

Idk If Britney could sign a general power of attorney under a cship, she doesnt have rights, they could easily sign one without her permission. 

Idk If someone stole from her before the cship, maybe it happened, but the story from reliable outlets for years since 2002 was that she had over 100m. This was said by People magazine even in february 2008. The media started changing the narrative about her fortune the sec Jamie began saying she was almost broke, etc. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

Idk why she would have to borrow money from the bank when she still had millions sitting on her estate. 

There was a German singer, who had the same problem and people wondered how this could happen. She said that she gets a particular sum of money every month. When she is over the sum, the bank lends her money. The rest is bound.

The same is with credit cards. When you have many of them, then you have your money distributed. So it can happen that you ran out of money even as a millionaire.

1 hour ago, PZHSB said:

JLs husband is involved in sketchy businesses.  the lawsuits and complaints filed against him in Mississippi and Louisiana are plentiful. I’m sure daddy Jamie helps him find ways to scam the system like he does with Britney.  But i guess that’s why she married him. It certainly wasn’t for his looks or charm. 

What lawsuits & complaints? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

12 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

There was a German singer, who had the same problem and people wondered how this could happen. She said that she gets a particular sum of money every month. When she is over the sum, the bank lends her money. The rest is bound.

The same is with credit cards. When you have many of them, then you have your money distributed. So it can happen that you ran out of money even as a millionaire.

Idk who that singer is, but Britney was supposed to be a multimillionaire, successful and famous around the world. Do u think this happens even to the Kardashians and J lo that seem to spend a lot? 

52 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I think she was cash poor at the time because she wasn’t really working and was spending a ton on and with Kevin. A lot of her money is probably tied up in long term investments so I’ve always taken it as Jamie thinks he saved her from financial ruin bc she would’ve had to touch those investments to keep bankrolling her and Kevin’s life style. 

• Like 1