Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Imagine allowing this to happen to your probably only stan. Also Jamie Lynn's reply is like "Thanks for the money ho, bye" 

Her response to the fan. She should be trying to keep the few fans she has. 

I mean, they played themselves the moment they paid $150 for juno

Posted Images

Her attitude has always been nonplussed, and please she didn't write that social media comment - her new manager Alexis wrote it.

This fan circle tried to help her music career launch for years. She performed at the opry three times, she sung at the bluebird cafe and only announced it ever a few hours before. She had a huge spread in People magazine for her 21st birthday dumped for some reason and it ended up in the middle of the magazine. She has never seemed bothered.

Whenever fans asked about her music, ambiguous and vague replies were always given. People drove hours to see her small concerts, then months or years of nothing. 

• Like 1

Well... they're right when they say a 1 on 1 M&G was never mentioned in the description...

And also... what was she supposed to say? No please don't stop being my fan?

Lol...

When you run a business you can't please everyone. I liked her response. It was professional and nice.

• Dislike 10
36 minutes ago, Tiago said:

Well... they're right when they say a 1 on 1 M&G was never mentioned in the description...

Lol...

When you run a business you can't please everyone. I liked her response. It was professional and nice.

What business does she run again?

1 hour ago, Tiago said:

Lol...

I sometimes buy products from small, one-person-owned, indie companies. The times I've had problems or lost my shipment, no matter how large, they would immediately refund me with apologies, even though it wasn't their fault. It made me respect them and I went back to purchase from them again.

Does she have to make it right by that fan? No, I suppose she doesn't. For someone who's been profiting off of someone else's career, not refunding the (to her) measly $150 is trashy as f.ck, if she at all cares about fans having a good experience.
She should feel lucky to have someone follow her irrelevant 4ss for 15 years, let's be honest. So yeah, there were better things for her to say.

Btw, I've never even seen a business owner reply with "Well, ya can't please everyone! Looks like you're SOL, buddy! Thanks for following us and gl in the future!"

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tiago said:

Lol...

JL is that yew

• Haha 2
  • Like 1