Why Eminem is a Misogynist and a Homophobe and Why You Should Not Support Him

His face would do good in a gay movie 🍿 tho.

He could maybe do a hood styled **** like an 8 Mile 2.0 where he cozies up with the likes of Birdman, Diddy, Wayne etc :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:. Like it’s plausible, even Game talked about *******uality hiding in the rap industry  animation money GIF by Rough Sketchz

I’m down for rap going ***. First movie should be a romantic thriller with Wheezy lil wayne dancing GIF . Narrated by Lil Nas X to appeal to the modern contemporary reality of ours.

• Exhale+

He dissed will smith cos he doesn't cuss in his music..

He did it mostly for shock value..

I don't think he's anti gay. 

You just gotta understand the streets. Which I don't. I grew up white picket fence was able to get what I wanted cos my family had actually good jobs. 

Grandpa an executive director for an Indian gaming tribe, he had the highest position a non indian person could get. 

Also military. So yeah I would never understood the streets. But I'm told just because they say homophobic thing's doesn't necessarily mean they are. 

In rap battles trash talk is very important in dissing your opponent. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.