Jump to content

This Day in Pop: 'Britney: The Videos' DVD is released in 2001 (November 20)


Recommended Posts

  • Super Moderators

We talked for hours and you didn't mention creating this thread? I love you! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

 

Anyway, I'll just leave this here.

2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

The Britney era remains unbothered

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Twitter Team

With a title like that you’d think ALL of Britney’s music videos up until that point would have been included on it dd.

I think this DVD/VHS could have had a lot more to it but it’s okay for the most part. The Making of Crossroads segment has a snippet of that unreleased version of Bombastic Love!

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

We talked for hours and you didn't mention creating this thread? I love you! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

 

Anyway, I'll just leave this here.

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I thought you were on a Exhale hiatus so I didn't think about mentioning

  • Love 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Isla said:

With a title like that you’d think ALL of Britney’s music videos up until that point would have been included on it dd.

Yeah lol probably because the other videos were already included in the previous DVDs, or am I dreaming? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I need to check the tracklists

  • Like 2

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Period. I don’t understand how people can argue it 

I can't imagine what it's like to have such awful taste. Luckily, we are us and they are... well, they're :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

  • Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought you were on a Exhale hiatus so I didn't think about mentioning

I demand to know anything that's Britney era related. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Love you. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post

i remember getting this on VHS in 2001 and tbh feeling so disappointed. i remember it being only 30 minutes long including slave and overprotected music videos i think. i just remember as well a bit  where all it was was Britney posing and dancing in front of a camera for 3 minutes

i wonder why they even made it. do you think .it was set out to be better but they gave up for  some reason??

Her best DVD was definitely the In The Zone DVD. Thats a brilliant DVD of the ABC special, making of toxic video, an full interview with her about ITZ.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
51 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i remember getting this on VHS in 2001 and tbh feeling so disappointed. i remember it being only 30 minutes long including slave and overprotected music videos i think. i just remember as well a bit  where all it was was Britney posing and dancing in front of a camera for 3 minutes

i wonder why they even made it. do you think .it was set out to be better but they gave up for  some reason??

Her best DVD was definitely the In The Zone DVD. Thats a brilliant DVD of the ABC special, making of toxic video, an full interview with her about ITZ.

I think it was more of an enhanced promo / teaser for the HBO special and the movie Crossroads. 

The Britney album didn't even have all of its videos yet. 

  • Like 3

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Exhale+
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I can't imagine what it's like to have such awful taste. Luckily, we are us and they are... well, they're :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Taste isn’t something you learn. You either have it or you don’t. Guess we fell on the right side of that one :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block