This Day in Pop: 'Britney: The Videos' DVD is released in 2001 (November 20)

• Super Moderators

We talked for hours and you didn't mention creating this thread? I love you! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Anyway, I'll just leave this here.

2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

The Britney era remains unbothered

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Twitter Team

With a title like that you’d think ALL of Britney’s music videos up until that point would have been included on it dd.

I think this DVD/VHS could have had a lot more to it but it’s okay for the most part. The Making of Crossroads segment has a snippet of that unreleased version of Bombastic Love!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

We talked for hours and you didn't mention creating this thread? I love you! :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Anyway, I'll just leave this here.

:urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: I thought you were on a Exhale hiatus so I didn't think about mentioning

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
1 hour ago, Isla said:

With a title like that you’d think ALL of Britney’s music videos up until that point would have been included on it dd.

Yeah lol probably because the other videos were already included in the previous DVDs, or am I dreaming? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: I need to check the tracklists

• Like 2

• Super Moderators
2 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Period. I don’t understand how people can argue it 

I can't imagine what it's like to have such awful taste. Luckily, we are us and they are... well, they're :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I thought you were on a Exhale hiatus so I didn't think about mentioning

I demand to know anything that's Britney era related. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Love you. :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

🦄 💛🧡💜

i remember getting this on VHS in 2001 and tbh feeling so disappointed. i remember it being only 30 minutes long including slave and overprotected music videos i think. i just remember as well a bit  where all it was was Britney posing and dancing in front of a camera for 3 minutes

i wonder why they even made it. do you think .it was set out to be better but they gave up for  some reason??

Her best DVD was definitely the In The Zone DVD. Thats a brilliant DVD of the ABC special, making of toxic video, an full interview with her about ITZ.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
51 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i remember getting this on VHS in 2001 and tbh feeling so disappointed. i remember it being only 30 minutes long including slave and overprotected music videos i think. i just remember as well a bit  where all it was was Britney posing and dancing in front of a camera for 3 minutes

i wonder why they even made it. do you think .it was set out to be better but they gave up for  some reason??

Her best DVD was definitely the In The Zone DVD. Thats a brilliant DVD of the ABC special, making of toxic video, an full interview with her about ITZ.

I think it was more of an enhanced promo / teaser for the HBO special and the movie Crossroads. 

The Britney album didn't even have all of its videos yet. 

• Like 3

• Exhale+
5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

I can't imagine what it's like to have such awful taste. Luckily, we are us and they are... well, they're :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Taste isn’t something you learn. You either have it or you don’t. Guess we fell on the right side of that one :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1

💋 French fingertips, red lips, ***** is dangerous 💋