Jump to content

Do y'all think Britney has a secret video we have yet to see?


Recommended Posts

Mariah shocked fans by releasing a video recently for her underrated gem "Underneath the Stars." The song came out in 1996 and she filmed the music video in Europe. This video had never seen the light of day and very few people knew it existed.

She released it as a gift to her fans along with several other Rarities.

Do you think Britney has any unreleased material like this that we would be shocked to find out in 10 or so years? 

I can imagine maybe we'll get the Circus tour on DVD one day. Or maybe Britney's part in When I Grow Up? 

But if it came out that she had a secret MV to Just Luv Me or some Blackout era song I would cry and cry for days.

What sort of content that may or may not be hidden in the Britney vault would you like to see or hear? Lets speculate what we might get sometime in the future. 

:) 

Maybe OG Gimme More or Perfume vids? A finalized/completed LaChappelle cut of Make Me how he actually intended it to come out like the Snyder Cut? Hahaha.

Discuss.

  • Love 9
Link to post

The deleted scenes for Perfume 

The ORIGINAL ORIGINAL Make Me MV (which in reality doesn't exist cuz Danielle LaChapelle never really edited it with the original concept)

Deleted scenes from Pretty Girls (the whole dance)

 

 

  • Love 2
Link to post

I always wished that Britney and hear team didn't cave into pressure and change the original Everytime video concept. I remember reading the original concept on mtv.com at the time and thinking it could be really powerful if done correctly. 

But then loads of campaigners got involved saying it was glamorising suicide, and she got a lot of backlash before even filming the ******* video and the concept was changed. 

I think it could have been a really moving, powerful and emotional video from Britney...but in the end we got a video of a paparazzo hitting her in the head with a camera, and her blowing bubbles under water in the bath before resurfacing. 

 

  • Love 4
  • Like 2
Link to post

Omg I actually had a dream about this the other day. I was a backup dancer  in the rehearsals for 07 VMA performance (don’t ask:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:) and she was talking to whoever was her manager at that time whether they should use and unreleased MV from 2005 as the backdrop. Yeah my dreams are bizarre ik :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

ANYWAYS, I think it’s very possible that she could have a secret unreleased MV, or at the very least footage, especially from her rebellion era 2004-2007. I’m sure she has something for Break The Ice since at least imo it doesn’t make sense why she didn’t film it, (yes I know early 08 was hell for her but she might’ve filmed smth before BTI got released and **** went down with her, and it just never was finished and got scrapped or smth idk) 

 

also want there rumors she was filming a Hot As Ice MV? Or was it fake. 

Quote
  • Like 3
Link to post
3 minutes ago, Mona Lisa Doll said:

Omg I actually had a dream about this the other day. I was a backup dancer  in the rehearsals for 07 VMA performance (don’t ask:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:) and she was talking to whoever was her manager at that time whether they should use and unreleased MV from 2005 as the backdrop. Yeah my dreams are bizarre ik :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

ANYWAYS, I think it’s very possible that she could have a secret unreleased MV, or at the very least footage, especially from her rebellion era 2004-2007. I’m sure she has something for Break The Ice since at least imo it doesn’t make sense why she didn’t film it, (yes I know early 08 was hell for her but she might’ve filmed smth before BTI got released and **** went down with her, and it just never was finished and got scrapped or smth idk) 

 

also want there rumors she was filming a Hot As Ice MV? Or was it fake. 

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:
Lol I had a dream two night ago that she was filming the video for born to make you happy.. 

the video should be like a movie... Britney looked really young (like a photo sheer she’s 15 with basketball uniform).. there was a lot of happening.. but at the end they were out of budget and weren’t able to finish it : / 

it was strange dream but was fun to watch lol

  • Love 1
Link to post
9 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Didnt she filmed a music video for 'when your eyes say it' back in 2000 when she was just 18 years old...? They will probably release it in 2030 by the time she is 50 years old.

 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

I heard this a few times. When your eyes say it has aMV..

 

 not sure how true it is though

  • Love 1
Link to post
50 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Mariah shocked fans by releasing a video recently for her underrated gem "Underneath the Stars." The song came out in 1996 and she filmed the music video in Europe. This video had never seen the light of day and very few people knew it existed.

She released it as a gift to her fans along with several other Rarities.

Do you think Britney has any unreleased material like this that we would be shocked to find out in 10 or so years? 

I can imagine maybe we'll get the Circus tour on DVD one day. Or maybe Britney's part in When I Grow Up? 

But if it came out that she had a secret MV to Just Luv Me or some Blackout era song I would cry and cry for days.

What sort of content that may or may not be hidden in the Britney vault would you like to see or hear? Lets speculate what we might get sometime in the future. 

:) 

Maybe OG Gimme More or Perfume vids? A finalized/completed LaChappelle cut of Make Me how he actually intended it to come out like the Snyder Cut? Hahaha.

Discuss.

Just luv me. I would die!!! Rate jumped out
 

This screams a video about her and the public perception of her. 
 

 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I heard this a few times. When your eyes say it has aMV..

 

 not sure how true it is though

I was being sarcastic. There are rumors she filmed a video for the song, a lot of fans do believe it, but Felicia confirmed it never happened.

  • Like 1
Link to post
17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I heard this a few times. When your eyes say it has aMV..

 

 not sure how true it is though

Anyway, look at you exposing yourself on your profile picture. Daayummm. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky: when did that happened? I wanna marry you or gimme your babies

  • Haha 1
Link to post

I’m gonna say no.  At least to any unreleased, unknown music videos. Perfume delete scenes exist, but I don’t think they’ll leak (didn’t Joseph Kahn say he deleted the scenes off his laptop)?  As for any unreleased music videos (I would say Gimme More, but the art director on set literally said that there is not unreleased video).  The only missing scene is the alternative strip club scene.  Maybe Work B!!!! deleted scenes?  Again though, same thing as Perfume, most likely won’t.  I feel like MM was the only unreleased, unseen video from her, and that already leaked.

Link to post
  • Twitter Team

The When Your Eyes Say It video if it does exist would be AMAZING. As well as the original Gimme More/Perfume/Make Me videos (if a final version exists as the one that leaked seems quite rough).

Also there was a thread a few months ago that suggested Britney didn't even film her cameo for When I Grow Up.

Edited by Isla
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, MM0219 said:

I always wished that Britney and hear team didn't cave into pressure and change the original Everytime video concept. I remember reading the original concept on mtv.com at the time and thinking it could be really powerful if done correctly. 

But then loads of campaigners got involved saying it was glamorising suicide, and she got a lot of backlash before even filming the ******* video and the concept was changed. 

I think it could have been a really moving, powerful and emotional video from Britney...but in the end we got a video of a paparazzo hitting her in the head with a camera, and her blowing bubbles under water in the bath before resurfacing. 

 

Tbh I think the video came out really well the way it did even though they changed the plot. The reincarnation theme seemed to fit the song. 

Edited by Isla
Link to post
1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m sure Anticipating had a video that was scrapped? 

Nah, it has a live video. The music video is the video intro of her in that Crayola land, and then it segues into the DWAD performance. It's her only live video to date, and it's basically the performance from the DVD.

  • Love 2
Link to post
2 hours ago, Needleney said:

Didnt she filmed a music video for 'when your eyes say it' back in 2000 when she was just 18 years old...? They will probably release it in 2030 by the time she is 50 years old.

 

:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

There is no "When Your Eyes Say It" music video 📽🎞👀💋 !!! ... PS ... As far as I can remember 😜🌹💋🤭 !!!!

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block