"Pepsi New Generation" remastered in 4K!

• Exhale+

THANK YOU! THIS QUALITY IS FANTASTIC AND IT WAS SO REFERESHING TO SEE SUCH AN AMAZING COMMERCIAL GET THE QUALITY AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Hoping to see the second pepsi commercial 2002 in 4k quality :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

• Love 5

Stream MATM (Desi Remix) For Clean Kidneys :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

THANK YOU! THIS QUALITY IS FANTASTIC AND IT WAS SO REFERESHING TO SEE SUCH AN AMAZING COMMERCIAL GET THE QUALITY AND RECOGNITION IT DESERVES :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Hoping to see the second pepsi commercial 2002 in 4k quality :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Thank you!!!! I will do The Joy Of Pepsi and Pepsi We Will Rock You too in 4K! :neydedance_purple:

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you so much! You are doing the lord’s work! :bow_bowing_orange:

Random question: what is the official title to this song? Is it “Now & Then” “Pepsi Generation” or “New Millennium”?

What I know, is that "New Millennium" is the name of the last part of the commercial with the 2000’s Britney. Idk to be honnest with you if "Now & Then" is the official name or "Pepsi Generation" is, but I remember more of Pepsi Generation that’s why I usued this name. I have also seen this name on internet many times too.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

What I know, is that "New Millennium" is the name of the last part of the commercial with the 2000’s Britney. Idk to be honnest with you if "Now & Then" is the official name or "Pepsi Generation" is, but I remember more of Pepsi Generation that’s why I usued this name. I have also seen this name on internet many times too.

Thanks! I usually call it Pepsi Generations too. :)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, MSTAR said:

Hi! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

Just wanted to share my last video which is a Pepsi commercial featuring Britney, I remastered it in 4K. Hope you will enjoy!

OMG! ...The way she was already a star before I was born :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Maybe, this is the perfect explanation to realize Britney is aging, just notice she was a teen in the 60's :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 2
Just now, Dussiniers said:

OMG! ...The way she was already a star before I was born :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Maybe, this is the perfect explanation to realize Britney is aging, just notice she was a teen in the 60's :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Omg so she looks so young on BOMT and Toxic compared to her real age, considering that she was already a popular teen singer in 60’s! We learn new things everyday... :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

Thank you op!

WHAT 👏🏾 A 👏🏾 TIME 👏🏾 TO 👏🏾 BE 👏🏾 ALIVE 👏🏾

You’re welcome! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I have released many other Britney’s videos remastered in 4K, you can check all of them on my channel!

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Omg so she looks so young on BOMT and Toxic compared to her real age, considering that she was already a popular teen singer in 60’s! We learn new things everyday... :lolnoworries_britney_hat_its_okay_excited:

I just remembered a rumour from an "ex" saying her real name was Belinda (or smt like that) and she was 28 years in 2000 :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Omg are yall exposing Britney today? :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I never believed that even when I was a kid :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

First bc she was a kid when she did the mmc and second bc she looked pretty much like a teen, even more when she wasnt tanned, with makeup, extensions and **** outfits lol 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I never believed that even when I was a kid :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

First bc she was a kid when she did the mmc and second bc she looked pretty much like a teen, even more when she wasnt tanned, with makeup, extensions and **** outfits lol 

There are legit over a billion of rumors about Britney :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Some people believe on some rumors that are literally impossible to be true lol

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

There legit over a billion of rumors about Britney :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: Some people believe on some rumors that are literally impossible to be true lol

Ikr, there was one that she was an alien and other that said she died on a car accident in 99 :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, PrinceAli89 said:

Thank you so much! You are doing the lord’s work! :bow_bowing_orange:

Random question: what is the official title to this song? Is it “Now & Then” “Pepsi Generation” or “New Millennium”?

I think its 'The Joy Of Pepsi'

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

edit: i think im 100 % wrong. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

• Haha 2