Ava Max drops new dance floor banger "My Head & My Heart" (it samples ATC's "Around the World")

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bop

Its more euro-dance than a dance-pop song  considering that it even sampled a euro-dance song but regardless, this song is AMAZING! and that chorus is F.I.R.E This is her first song since King &

This girl can do no wrong! Honestly her album is one great track after another. Thanks for bringing this to our attention @Jordan Miller. You're the best!    P.S @Jordan Miller Your videos h

Posted Images

• Exhale+
18 minutes ago, Needleney said:

Wait what? Artists can add new 'songs' to supposed released albums AFTER they released it?

I love Ava Max, but this whole album release is such a mess.

It's an expanded Reissue. Think Chris Brown and him adding 60 songs to say he went platinum due to the RIAA'S criteria in double or multiple disc albums

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Ava Max added a new song titled "My Head & My Heart" to her recent album, Heaven & Hell.

It samples ATC's "Around the World (La La La La La)"). :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

I love it! I feel like this song will smash. Exhale, thoughts? 

ava.jpg.723e67a5b4b6ff2087cc788684618829.jpg

ISSA BOP! mc hammer dance GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

• Love 1
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, Stefani said:

So this song is for her album's reissue? Can't wait for The Heaven & Hell Monster. :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Literally everyone has done it nowadays. I don’t see the difference between doing this and releasing a Deluxe version. Same thing 

• Like 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

• Exhale+
3 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

You mean Ava Max is sampling Pesenka by Ruki Vverh , which ATC covered.

You should at least give credit to the original artist.

Unfortunately nobody knows the original russian track. 

A touch of class was just an English adaptation that was huge worldwide

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

4 hours ago, ExXL said:

Lol , don't you have an avatar of a K-pop entertainer ?? 

Check your lipstick before coming for me :neydedance_purple:

What does that have to do anything? 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

I didn't want to get petty but my faves can sing well, dance well and write lyrics well, I'll be waiting on Ms. Ava to do all three. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

My fave also doesn't have Gaga being discussed every time they're brought up. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

My fave's discography also isn't judged as to whether a song is a Lady Gaga outtake or not. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Who doesn't? :jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

Why? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You could listen to the flawless Oops!... I Did It Again album instead of generic dance music as an alternative. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

What does that have to do anything? 

:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

I didn't want to get petty but my faves can sing well, dance well and write lyrics well, I'll be waiting on Ms. Ava to do all three. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:.

My fave also doesn't have Gaga being discussed every time they're brought up. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

My fave's discography also isn't judged as to whether a song is a Lady Gaga outtake or not. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Why? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

You could listen to the flawless Oops!... I Did It Again album instead of generic dance music as an alternative. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Very Funny Laughing GIF