I am... Louise M Taylor

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lou is such a star. She graces us with a sit down interview after her successful debut in 08 as Spears family spokesperson on national TV I love how she praises everybody, but Britney. Her bigges

GUYS, DISLIKE THE VIDEO AND DO YOUR PART!

1 minute ago, Easy There said:

She went from looking like "I am gonna send my Gay son to exorcism Karen" to "I worship Satan type of Karen"

According to recent missing accounting documents this was funded by none other than Spears LLC which was funded by Britney LLC.  Im hoping Britney can use this as a donation write off come taxes 2021!

• Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Tingle2mingle86 said:

According to recent missing accounting documents this was funded by none other than Spears LLC which was funded by Britney LLC.  Im hoping Britney can use this as a donation write off come taxes 2021!

Wait she has conversions cult hmmmm school for gay ppl :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Stannedforever said:

Something tells me that Lou and Jamie, at some point, tried to make Jamie Lynn relevant to replace Britney 

Heck they still tried to do that with zeroy101 reunion :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Too bad she lacks everything from talent to charisma, from personality to well, beauty too. Shes just bland and so unlikeable tbh. She was only famous for being Britneys sister and for becoming real life Juno, but it seems like Jamie and Lou are delusional still in denial thinking they can make her Britney 2.0 

giphy.webp

• Love 1