Jump to content

Little Mix members reportedly exploring solo careers


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

They used to be huge in the UK, right? Now their last two albums couldn’t reach #1 even there. I don’t see how they could work solos though. 

They were up against Kylie and it was a close race to the #1, however they are the BEST selling UK act of 2020, their album had the highest sales in the first week out of any UK act this year.

Their album so far has given them a #3 hit, #9, #15 which is pretty good for a girl group after 9 years together, a non-single from the album also read #23. This era is more successful than their last.

1 hour ago, MonAmour said:

This is what happens when your ego gets huge, you think you’ll make it as a solo artist. We already have more than enough way more talented and unique female artists in the game. I don’t expect any of them to do anything unique or different or transcending. 

You cannot be a fan of Little Mix if you're talking about their egos as they are all so down to earth :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: Little Mix are more talented than most pop acts out there now, they can sing, they can dance, write their own music..

3 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I dont see them have any success as solo acts, sorry but i think everyone too feels this way :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Your taste is questionable so it's not something i'll be believing :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Your taste is questionable so it's not something i'll be believing :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Its not about taste but facts. Which disbanded girl group have we seen has ever gone successful. At most, there WOULD be that one member such as Camilla, Beyonce, or the girl with a lime dress in Wannabe (spice girls) that would make it by their own, but not other members as much. Hate to say it, but idk how they would fair out solo because idk which route they would go. There was a reason after all why there put together as a band by Simon :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Its not about taste but facts. Which disbanded girl group have we seen has ever gone successful. At most, there WOULD be that one member such as Camilla, Beyonce, or the girl with a lime dress in Wannabe (spice girls) that would make it by their own, but not other members as much. Hate to say it, but idk how they would fair out solo because idk which route they would go. There was a reason after all why there put together as a band by Simon :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Firstly, they were not put together by Simon :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also your logic fails to make any sense as all the girl groups you mentioned were put together :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: attempting to look clever isn't working for you. You say because they were put together that there's a reason they were not chosen to be solo, yet all those groups you mentioned were put together so your argument doesn't make sense :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Also opinions are not facts :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Anyway, i'm not going to waste my time further on a LM hater :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: We'll see what happens with them.

  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Firstly, they were not put together by Simon :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

They werent?

6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Also your logic fails to make any sense as all the girl groups you mentioned were put together :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: attempting to look clever isn't working for you. You say because they were put together that there's a reason they were not chosen to be solo, yet all those groups you mentioned were put together so your argument doesn't make sense :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

My point is that not many disbanded girl groups can have the same success they held together because either one of them becomes a major success or the all fade into obscurity trying to find their sound and comfy space in the mainstream, scene. And this is what can possibly happen for LM because they are already having a hard time breaking into the US, so imagine how they would be struggling to get their name out as solo artist internationally.

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Also opinions are not facts :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Yeah i exaggerated there sorry

9 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Anyway, i'm not going to waste my time further on a LM hater :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: We'll see what happens with them.

Not everybody who criticizes them is a LM hater. I bet they are wonderful and down-to-earth people and hope they do receive success as solo-artist since they truly deserve it. But this is how I in the end generally feel.

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

Link to post
18 hours ago, Slayer said:

The Sun isn’t reliable and I find it disgusting they post this a day after Jesy announces a break.

This is so true. Like are you even a decent human being with feelings when you are able to write this in such situation?

 

18 hours ago, Slayer said:

However, saying this the girls have said previously that they may do individual projects but would always come back together. I don’t see them going solo anytime soon with a tour scheduled next year and especially with their 10 year anniversary late next year. 

True. Going solo now because of Jesy's extended time off would not make sense at all. Moreover, I believe it would not help Jesy's situation at all (She could feel guilty for ending the group). 

Poor baby Jessy. 

Link to post
  • Exhale+

The press is dti writing about it, This is where you know the insecurities start to show..

 

Fans are getting pissed off. 

 

It's actually bad. 

 

They are praying this isn't another Geri Halliwell situation. 

 

I just reminded them Geri and Zayn both left their bands during massive world tours..

 

We're okay..

It's not like a week before the big US tour. Ginger leaves.

 

Then Zayn leaves the group during a tour and breaks up with Perrie at the same Time.

 

 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block