Jump to content

Got emotional recording this new BreatheHeavy Video! about Britney Spears' dad calling her a racehorse


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, I was pretty bothered (more than I thought I would be) when news broke that Jamie Spears likened Britney to a racehorse and said she has to be handled like one. I really felt for Britney o

Yea, I hated that quote too. I feel awful for Britney. I have my own family troubles and I know how hard they can be to deal with.    @Jordan Miller I hope you aren't scared of Jaime anymore

Omg lmao Jordan are you trolling me?  Every thumbnail you use for you videos has literally been a liberal meme 🤣 Kek!

Posted Images

  • Super Administrators
6 hours ago, void priestess said:

Great uplifting video! It was really sweet :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

 

I do have to agree that the music a bit overwhelming and it could be better to take it down a notch though. Viewers are there to hear you. Not THIS MUSIC with a feature of Jordan. 

Haha ok I hear you (no pun intended)

  • Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
42 minutes ago, zenden said:

Of course no normal father ever say his daughter should be treated like racehorse

I liked rose metaphore🌹

At this point he’s probably fearing the end of the conservatorship out of fear for tell-alls, which I can’t imagine she’d be doing for quite some time anyway as she’s very private. But I bet this is a big fear of Jamie’s, among other things. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Administrators
3 hours ago, zenden said:

Of course no normal father ever say his daughter should be treated like racehorse

I liked rose metaphore🌹

Thank you! I feel like you're one of the only people to make that connection (or at least point it out in a comment!) :] 🌹 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
3 hours ago, halfdressed said:

At this point he’s probably fearing the end of the conservatorship out of fear for tell-alls, which I can’t imagine she’d be doing for quite some time anyway as she’s very private. But I bet this is a big fear of Jamie’s, among other things. 

I'd love to see Britney write a book. Not some ridiculous explosive tabloidy tell-all, but offer her thoughts finally. 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post
  • Super Administrators
On 11/14/2020 at 10:00 AM, void priestess said:

Great uplifting video! It was really sweet :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

 

I do have to agree that the music a bit overwhelming and it could be better to take it down a notch though. Viewers are there to hear you. Not THIS MUSIC with a feature of Jordan. 

Lol my bad! A Me Against the Music teas :clownery_makeup_meme:

  • Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block