Got emotional recording this new BreatheHeavy Video! about Britney Spears' dad calling her a racehorse

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale, I was pretty bothered (more than I thought I would be) when news broke that Jamie Spears likened Britney to a racehorse and said she has to be handled like one. I really felt for Britney o

Yea, I hated that quote too. I feel awful for Britney. I have my own family troubles and I know how hard they can be to deal with.    @Jordan Miller I hope you aren't scared of Jaime anymore

Omg lmao Jordan are you trolling me?  Every thumbnail you use for you videos has literally been a liberal meme 🤣 Kek!

Posted Images

Yea, I hated that quote too. I feel awful for Britney. I have my own family troubles and I know how hard they can be to deal with. 

@Jordan Miller I hope you aren't scared of Jaime anymore. He clearly took advantage when you were younger and didn't know that his legal threats were crap. I know all of us are scared of being sued cause we don't want to spend the money, but as proved by Lou's court battle its all something a judge wouldn't entertain, and none of us would lose. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
  • Super Administrators
15 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

Jordan Miller, this time I want to say... Great Job!!! :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

I saw this video first in Youtube. This is cool, a very very #FreeBritney related we must watch and appreciate :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Thank you :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: That's awesome that YouTube showed you it!! The channel's getting biggah 

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
11 minutes ago, Sealed_With_A_Chris said:

Yea, I hated that quote too. I feel awful for Britney. I have my own family troubles and I know how hard they can be to deal with. 

@Jordan Miller I hope you aren't scared of Jaime anymore. He clearly took advantage when you were younger and didn't know that his legal threats were crap. I know all of us are scared of being sued cause we don't want to spend the money, but as proved by Lou's court battle its all something a judge wouldn't entertain, and none of us would lose. 

Yea it was a super messed up thing to say. Just got under my skin.... 

I'm not scared of him, but I'm not not scared of him. He's just icky and we can see what he's capable of. 

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

I'm going to watch it right now and then, I'll be posting my thoughts. But I agree, if I imagine my dad calling / comparing me to a racehorse with the meaning he meant. It's sad and it would make me feel miserable. The good part of it, our words talk about ourselves and our heart, so there's not need to add something else.

40 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Hey Exhale, I was pretty bothered (more than I thought I would be) when news broke that Jamie Spears likened Britney to a racehorse and said she has to be handled like one. I really felt for Britney on that one - imagine having your father say that about you - and then it's made public. 

It's not right, so I decided to speak out about it. I created a video about self-worth and worthiness, and how no one can ever take that away from you. 

I got a little emotional in it, and I almost decided not to upload the footage, but ultimately I decided this YouTube journey needs to showcase the real me. Vulnerability is a very powerful emotion, and I don't want to hide that because I may fear how others might judge me. I want to live an authentic life, so here it is. :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It'd be greatly appreciated if you watched the video. 🌹 Let me know what you guys think. 🙏 And please also comment on the video and like it! It helps our YouTube channel grow!! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Related:

cry.jpg

The first thing I thought when I saw that video was .... "That guy is so sweet" 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 !!!!

It's really unfortunate that her father isn't making an attempt to mend his relationship with his daughter given his elderly age and health. Once this is all over, I hope Britney has the strength to cut him out of her life for good and HEAL. Really truly heal. She deserves to surround herself with those she loves and those who *genuinely* love and care for her back, and most importantly, people she herself CHOOSES to surround herself with.

Good video. All of this makes me so sad for Britney.

It also feels like every time there is a major court date, they ship her off to another state. She's allegedly in Maui again with Sam... and has allegedly been there since before this week's court date. Very sketch. 

• Love 3

Aww Jordan :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I already felt so angry/upset reading what Jamie said about Britney and it is truly disgusting. It literally made my heart break and my blood boil at the same time that someone could say that about their own daughter.

It was nice for you to show your vulnerable side, I hope that people, even if it's even just one person benefits from this video as this could really make them feel better about themselves.

Also, I love how you bring a positive spin and try to uplift others in this video! :) 

• Love 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Why are all your comments across the board just.... rude. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Wow interesting I’m able to quote you now.  It must only be certain Biden topics that quoting is disabled for me.

Anyway, I just really love the song in the background, I’m not even joking.  It was like ominous ****n detective music with tropical house drum kicks added in.  Absolutely superb. 

oh nice!  And you restored my ability to downvote on mobile too!  Thanks!  

• Like 1