Why It’s Okay to Support Britney Spears' New Song "Swimming in the Stars" [Opinion]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Whatever it takes to make you feel okay with participation of her enslavement I guess  

I know some of you have your reservations about supporting a single when Britney herself is refusing to perform or do any career work until her father is not involved in her finances, but there are a

Why can't everyone just download the MP3 file from YouTube when the song is put on there and stream to their hearts content without officially streaming it 

Posted Images

Will giving team c a reason to not let her go be worth to raise awareness? Will people who doesn’t already know the situation check it out like “oh she has a new song I love brittany” and then see the comments and become aware thanks to this new song that doesn’t even have a mv?

• Love 2
  • Like 3

well let's just say that this thread looks better than what i think is the unsophisticated mess of this 'disgusting' thread

how'd you feel if you were Britney (not that she should sweat about it), and there is a featured thread that it is disgusting to support the song i honestly think that she might be excited of

just what i feel

no arguing plz

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Not another thread about this :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

We're only fighting :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

No, you don’t get to project your own mess on to others. this thread is very peaceful because pickle isn’t here. Period. You also are a negative presence by playing devils advocate to a fault but at least you have a little more civility 

11 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

I didn't know that old songs don't bring revenues to her team or people in her label while she's in a hiatus. :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised: 

I guess it's for free then and a nice gesture from her label.

😂😂😂I needed you people to back me up on that messy long thread from yesterday. So many people said her team was getting zero dollars for this release. Lol rca is now a charity organization and Britney is a missionary.
Doing godney’s work:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 8
  • Like 1