Boycott urban outfitters - flood them with messages

3 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Money is still going to the estate, money which will potentially be used for Jamie to pay the litigation team he hired, I don't get how anyone can support it.

(I'm mostly talking about excessively digitally buying/streaming the song, vinyls I can somewhat understand and even streaming the song at a normal amount considering artists make a very low profit)

If money goes to the estate Bessemer is reviewing so I don’t see the issue as they’ll make sure nothing corrupt goes on - they have a massive reputation.

Hopefully Jamie will be gone soon too.

Artists makes extremely little from streams, it would hardly be very profitable. The money is in the promo, such as performing and touring.

• Love 3

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we all message urban outfitters to say how they’re going against britneys will to release music etc and how it’s painting a bad picture for their brand..../ won’t be using them again in the future.

The black mirror episode is comparable to the zone. A celebration of someone’s career where ppl buy tickets and merch similar to what would be a residency without the actual artist, something that mad

this is so childish you guys are treating this like it is a new single from a new album she's about to release without her consent This is just a bonus song, the profits of it it's so low, B

It’s not dramatic in the slightest. she’s not making these decisions it’s her dad / team. Ofcourse it’s not going to make them millions but it’s the principle.. a day after she told the lawyers she’s not working. Her dad etc will still profit from this. 

It’s not just a few dm’s to uo. Check there page... hundreds are saying the same thing. 

5 hours ago, nevs1212 said:

If we all message urban outfitters to say how they’re going against britneys will to release music etc and how it’s painting a bad picture for their brand..../ won’t be using them again in the future. 

She clearly stated she won’t work till he’s out the picture.. this is exactly like that black mirror episode with Miley Cyrus. 

ive sent them a message through their Instagram account... 

It’s honestly so embarrassing being a fan. You’re going to blame them for something that’s not their fault. Gross. 

At the rate we’re going, we will drive Britney to retirement 

Okay so I've stayed pretty quiet about this whole thing but OMG y'all are being soooo dramatic.

I support the free Britney movement with every inch of my heart and don't get me wrong I do understand the concern and the pretty bad timing but..

The song was recorded 5-6 years ago. And it's clear urban outfitters would have paid RCA a set price for the right to release this single so that's already been done and can't be changed unless you own a time machine. The majority of streaming revenue (which is tiny) will go to RCA who then of course pay team B a percentage of that and we know this goes into the CONservatorship but fr the amount they will make even if every single Britney fan streamed this song would be so insignificant.

The spamming of threads and comments about boycotting this are so unnecessary and repetitive and i know loads of all the people shouting about boycotting it will secretly be streaming and/or purchasing so stop kidding yourselves 

I AM AGAINST Britney CURRENTLY being made to work given the circumstances, but it seems pretty clear that no effort, involvement or even acknowledgement from Britney is even needed this. At the end of the day UO set up a singles campaign and decided to approach Team B to see if they could use a track for their campaign. RCA sold them an unreleased track and that can't be changed so you may as well enjoy. I wouldn't exactly call this Britney working :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I believe in supporting Britney's music regardless of the current situation and BTW nobody's forcing you at gunpoint to purchase this so instead of being dramatic about it, just don't buy it. 

I will be streaming on Spotify :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: p.s. of you're streaming any other B song on Spotify you're giving streaming revenue to Team Con so :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Sorry for the long post but seriously y'all need to calm tf down :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Love 2