Britney Spears' new single "Swimming in the Stars" SNIPPET OUT NOW!: the rumored details

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Vinyls are being shipped January 2021, Billboard claims the song will be released on streaming services on 27th November - there has been no official confirmation as far as i'm aware that it'll be released on the 27th.

Thank you!! :neydedance_purple:

• Love 1
  • Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh this is from the “make me” cover shoot  look at the desert & the chains. This shoot was going to be amazing 

You idiots do know that they're releasing this for money rite? You think Britney willingly wanted to release an unheard single? Britney is refusing to work, what's the quickest to make a few bucks? Re

My only wish question is: has Britney agreed to release this song?

Posted Images

It’s now supposedly the ‘week of the release’ and nobody is actually confirmed the official digital release date. Billboards article didn’t actually pinpoint an exact date as such afterall. 

My buzz will go from 100 to -20 if we have picked this up wrong and it’s not available til Jan 21 :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

45 minutes ago, Jamiea1112 said:

It’s now supposedly the ‘week of the release’ and nobody is actually confirmed the official digital release date. Billboards article didn’t actually pinpoint an exact date as such afterall. 

My buzz will go from 100 to -20 if we have picked this up wrong and it’s not available til Jan 21 :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Same. I’m sure it will come on Friday though. However, I’ve learned to remain cautiously optimistic when it comes to Britney so I don’t have meltdown if we don’t get it on Friday. :)

Would be nice to get it on Friday. I don’t think they will push this song at all. So I won’t be surprised if they announce it after it gets released on streaming sites and iTunes. Like here is an unreleased song and link for the vinyl... that’s it. Never mentioned again. 

So" Swimming In the Stars" has nothing to do with Jamie and Team Con, but its a RCA/Sony only thing.  Allegedlly, of course.  If their purpose is really to test Britney's sales power that can mean 2 things:

1 - If the song flops, they would either cease her contract or replan their aproach towards her promotion wise;

2 - They are cooking smth that doesnt actually need Britney to be done. A new B In The Mix, a new Greatest Hits, a Glory Side B or even a compilation of unreleased songs like Mariah's 'The Rarities".

But the first thing RCA need to do before releasing SWTS is to come foward and actually say its their doing, or that Britney's share will stay on hold till her situation is resolved or be donated to some charity of her liking. The fanbase is very divided cause of her court battle. Unless they are aiming for the GP, the song will flop hard. 

Edit: NOT my flop *** lurking on Rebellion and posting on Exhale like Im in the same forum :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

anyways, Im talking about this:

Open the page cause its a big thread

Im done for the day, I need rest :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Edit2: theres a whole thread here about it, I REALLY need rest :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

On 11/21/2020 at 1:09 PM, Slayer said:

Vinyls are being shipped January 2021, Billboard claims the song will be released on streaming services on 27th November - there has been no official confirmation as far as i'm aware that it'll be released on the 27th.

It would make sense that it would be available to to purchase once it’s available to stream, but who knows 

On 11/21/2020 at 12:12 PM, Notthesame said:

Interesting... new trademark documents state:

Registrant (Jamie) has continued to use the mark (Britney Spears) to release new music as recently as May 2020 (mood ring). 

Are you trying to trick me friend?

😉

I want the receipts cause that’s not how it works otherwise artists would be releasing whatever they wanted all the time, the label is in control of music releases. Remember when Britney said she had to beg Jive to release Toxic. Also it doesn’t make sense because Mood Ring isn’t new. 

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Would be nice to get it on Friday. I don’t think they will push this song at all. So I won’t be surprised if they announce it after it gets released on streaming sites and iTunes. Like here is an unreleased song and link for the vinyl... that’s it. Never mentioned again. 

That’s exactly what’s going to happen because it’s not a legit single and all these people freaking out that Jaimie is gonna get rich off the release need to get a clue lol! The song won’t chart and she didn’t write it....remember when Perfume flopped and Sia threw shade saying she could maybe buy some curtains with the money she made off the song....that’s because a song needs to become a huge hit for it to really make money for the writers/artist! 

1 hour ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I want the receipts cause that’s not how it works otherwise artists would be releasing whatever they wanted all the time, the label is in control of music releases. Remember when Britney said she had to beg Jive to release Toxic. Also it doesn’t make sense because Mood Ring isn’t new. 

Lawyers for Britney on Insta.

Under highlights pick trademarks (BOMT pic)

Last slide.

im not talented enough to post images here so may the odds ever be in your favor 😆

3 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

So" Swimming In the Stars" has nothing to do with Jamie and Team Con, but its a RCA/Sony only thing.  Allegedlly, of course.  If their purpose is really to test Britney's sales power that can mean 2 things:

1 - If the song flops, they would either cease her contract or replan their aproach towards her promotion wise;

2 - They are cooking smth that doesnt actually need Britney to be done. A new B In The Mix, a new Greatest Hits, a Glory Side B or even a compilation of unreleased songs like Mariah's 'The Rarities".

But the first thing RCA need to do before releasing SWTS is to come foward and actually say its their doing, or that Britney's share will stay on hold till her situation is resolved or be donated to some charity of her liking. The fanbase is very divided cause of her court battle. Unless they are aiming for the GP, the song will flop hard. 

Edit: NOT my flop *** lurking on Rebellion and posting on Exhale like Im in the same forum :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

anyways, Im talking about this:

Open the page cause its a big thread

Im done for the day, I need rest :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Edit2: theres a whole thread here about it, I REALLY need rest :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Interesting.. thank you for the info bby!

• Love 1