Hate is not healthy

I think those people that have such strong feelings against Trump should try to do some critical thinking instead of swallowing whatever the media, celebrities and corporations throw at you. Trump's no angel, but he's no ****** either. This insane preoccupation with a man, a human being, who's not a racist nor a misogynist nor a homophobe, who's not a murderer and who has not started any war in any way (in fact, has prevented them) is not rational nor healthy. If it turns out that Biden has actually won the election and Trump's out you'll need to find a new punching bag for all your frustrations and all your anger. Or will you wait for your favourite news outlet and social network to designate it for you?

PS. I'm sure Britney is a Trump supporter, and I mean the real B, not the bible-quoting Instagram bot.love-t.jpg.27ed05759b8b62bc54292bddbfeab2fb.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think those people that have such strong feelings against Trump should try to do some critical thinking instead of swallowing whatever the media, celebrities and corporations throw at you. Trump's n

Gurl are you ok? 

Posted Images

Thank you guys for not attacking me. I know Britney fans are special and we never bought the media BS. The parallels between the ruthlessness of the media towards Britney and Trump are astonishing.

Also, **** Jamie. You know, when Trump says drain the swamp, he also includes these corrupt judges like Brenda Penny. California is corrupted AF--it's a democratic cesspool. Freedom is what we all need especially Britney. Praying for her.

25 minutes ago, Meowth said:

Thank you guys for not attacking me. I know Britney fans are special and we never bought the media BS. The parallels between the ruthlessness of the media towards Britney and Trump are astonishing.

Also, **** Jamie. You know, when Trump says drain the swamp, he also includes these corrupt judges like Brenda Penny. California is corrupted AF--it's a democratic cesspool. Freedom is what we all need especially Britney. Praying for her.

Brenda Penny has been doing a good job so far as far I know. Am I missing something? 

19 minutes ago, Meowth said:

Yes, Penny denied Brit's request to remove Jamie from the Cship. How is that a good job?

It's a baby step. At least the Bessemer the one that Britney approved is part of the Cship now. From what I've read that Brenda will still not done with Jamie and will consider removing him as the legal battle goes on. 

7 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

It's a baby step. At least the Bessemer the one that Britney approved is part of the Cship now. From what I've read that Brenda will still not done with Jamie and will consider removing him as the legal battle goes on. 

Sorry, I disagree. I don't see how a 37-year old woman petitioning to be released from her father's control can be denied, under any legal framework. If I were in the US, and in California, I would join the demonstrations asking to release Britney. This woman has been drugged, forced to perform and work under distress for over 10 years now. It's absolutely insane and it's all about money and corruption.

• Like 1

@CaulkDestroyer Love your username sis.

@Jordan Miller Thank you Jordan. I know we may not agree on politics but honestly you're an amazing admin/site owner. I have said some controversial things (about Britney's health) here in the past, and now my post could be perceived as inflammatory for some, yet I've never received any type of censorship. Thank you for being impartial and fair unlike other social networks. Really appreciate it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
20 hours ago, Meowth said:

PS. I'm sure Britney is a Trump supporter, and I mean the real B, not the bible-quoting Instagram bot

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Spoiler

Britney believes in the congress and even admitted that. Not to mention her taking a pic with Hillary :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 4

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Hide contents

Britney believes in the congress and even admitted that. Not to mention her taking a pic with Hillary :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I'd get a pic with Hillary too, why not. Doesn't mean I support her. Also, do you think you know Britney spears by her instagram or twitter posts? Newsflash, that's not even Britney. And we all know she's very conservative and that she distrusts the media.

@BUWYGF Such a yummy profile pic. Would love to get under those covers with you.

• Exhale+
9 minutes ago, Meowth said:

I'd get a pic with Hillary too, why not. Doesn't mean I support her. Also, do you think you know Britney spears by her instagram or twitter posts? Newsflash, that's not even Britney. And we all know she's very conservative and that she distrusts the media.

She literally said in her twitter post "we are all dreamers and asked everyone to promote the #DreamAct its so obvious she believes in the congress lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And Britney and conservative dont even go in the same sentence :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 2

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

She literally said in her twitter post "we are all dreamers and asked everyone to promote the #DreamAct its so obvious she believes in the congress lol :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

And Britney and conservative dont even go in the same sentence :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Again, your incredibly shallow perception of Britney person (not brand) shows that you know nothing about her. Some fans can read between the lines and find the real Britney forced to hide behind her team who's posing as her online. Celebrities get sent a list of hashtags and things they have to 'support' by their agents and labels, do you not know that?

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Meowth said:

@BUWYGF Such a yummy profile pic. Would love to get under those covers with you.

You're lucky you're cute. C'mon over :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
24 minutes ago, Meowth said:

Don't get my hopes up. Covid times made me super thirsty. I honestly got a b***r looking at your pic, that hairy chest is everything that's right in this world.

I'm always happy to deliver :eyes_britney_laugh: Sometimes I let the hair grow, often times I just trim it off

12 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I'm always happy to deliver :eyes_britney_laugh: Sometimes I let the hair grow, often times I just trim it off

I'm sure you can deliver with that fine body of yours. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot: Let it all grow, I'd dive right in. Thank you for hijacking my thread with your hotness though. :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm: