Bessemer Trust appointed as Co-conservator after Judge fails to suspend Jamie Spears, it is also revealed that Britney is scared of her father

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OMG I saw this on twitter and this hit differently  

The judge has revealed she will not suspend Jamie Spears today. However, the positive news is that Bessemer Trust has been appointed as Co-conservator. This comes after Samuel Ingham revealed in

I'm sorry but HOW can a judge keep someone as conservator when the conservatee is SCARED of them?! how does that make sense and HOW is that in Britney's best interest?! 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

I’m so nervous :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Can’t wait to see Jaime and team c-ship to keep losing :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

I hope this hearing ends with Jamie being removed forever.

Sam asked for suspension today not removal but he DID say he and Britney will file for removal 

• Love 4

Does anyone know what time (California time) the hearing starts? The above list of rallies and locations says 12.30 for Los Angeles, but I think they usually rally a few hours before it starts.

I’m 8 hours ahead so want to know if it’s worth sticking around or wake up to (hopefully) fantastic news.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Good luck Britney! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

1 minute ago, jossy12 said:

Does anyone know what time (California time) the hearing starts? The above list of rallies and locations says 12.30 for Los Angeles, but I think they usually rally a few hours before it starts.

I’m 8 hours ahead so want to know if it’s worth sticking around or wake up to (hopefully) fantastic news.:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

Good luck Britney! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Hearing starts in two hours soo around 1PM PST!