Britney posts 'final' video for her Just A Touch Of Rose Project

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All her comments are positive  It's so strange how there is SO much less negativity since it was revealed Lou quit.

So I’m saying this is the final video I’m posting for “Just A Touch of Rose” 🌹🌹🌹..... but you know with us artists ...... you never know really 😂🤷🏼‍♀️✨!!!! PS this video is actually 3 months old 🤫😉💋 !

Semiotics of Britney man. 

Smiling in this vid, coy but happy. Ready to be happy? Final video is the "Rose" Britney outside and free, not staring into us on a white background. That's nice. The choice of song is interesting. An "Addicted to Love" cover, sombre and stripped down, vulnerable, but the lyrics specifically used in the video are pretty pointed imo, and it cuts just before it actually says anything about love (cuts on "you're a dic-" even). I'm taking this video as a taunt directed at Lou tbh. You could read a lot into it ("your mind is not your own, can't eat can't sleep" etc etc I think we can definitely read it as Britney feeling trapped but ALSO "love" as greed and everyone around Britney addicted to her "love"). And the constant nods to "this isn't current, this video is old"

Whether any of this is intentional or not, there video is /dense/.

• Love 1

So Britney's not the one posting but sometimes she IS posting? Make up your minds, people. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

If Lou and Jamie (and obviously Scam) have her super controlled and don't allow her to go LIVE whenever she feels like it, do you actually think they'll let her post as she wishes??? This is obviously the same social media manager as usual. I wouldn't hype her posts since it is not her and it just supports TeamCon's plans.:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

So which one is it? Certainly NOT Britney.

A little more common sense, for realz. Tea Gossip GIF by Wendy Williams - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 6

What a croc of **** 

Really just stop I’m so sick of her insta making her look like a weirdo. Britney like you’ve done with your working life - stop. Stop making videos they are manipulating you. 

I can’t cope with seeing the **** they put on her social media it’s like whoever from her team is bored laying in bed at night and decided to repost another photo to pass the time. Just don’t post anything- she isn’t working right now

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Busybee said:

Guess she changed her mind the caption no longer says this is the final post.

Also I love Skylar grey anyone know the song name? I feel like she always talks to us through music

Edit: im a :flop_britney_candies:. You have to open the whole caption to see it. My bad it does still say that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

This is the song: "Addicted To Love".

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Sharkney said:

I got shadow banned a few times. So there was definitely someone censoring her comments 

I did, as well as a friend of mine.  Both positive comments under one of her recent posts completely vanished as did the others.   The only positiv one left was from The Zone.  I think it was her video dancing and modelling her swimwear.  Lou Taylore be like:

Queen Laughing GIF

• Haha 1

my heart is so warm right now, what a lovely video :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

I guess thats a bye bye to the company that runs her social media accounts. I hope the contract has expired cause they werent doing a great job anyway, all the bots and hateful comments were all there was. They didnt even had the dignity to clean the comment sections, but what we could expect from a company hired by TriStar that would, of course, obey to Lou wishes to throw a full bag of negativity on her image during this whole court battle :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

stay safe Brit, today is a big day and we'll be here sending good vibes to you, Ingham and Loeb.