Britney posts 'final' video for her Just A Touch Of Rose Project

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All her comments are positive  It's so strange how there is SO much less negativity since it was revealed Lou quit.

So I’m saying this is the final video I’m posting for “Just A Touch of Rose” 🌹🌹🌹..... but you know with us artists ...... you never know really 😂🤷🏼‍♀️✨!!!! PS this video is actually 3 months old 🤫😉💋 !

• Exhale+

Guess she changed her mind the caption no longer says this is the final post.

Also I love Skylar grey anyone know the song name? I feel like she always talks to us through music

Edit: im a :flop_britney_candies:. You have to open the whole caption to see it. My bad it does still say that :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Love 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Just now, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Huh, all her comments are positive and don't have many likes... Wondering if the annoying comments from these past few months were bots :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

IMO TriStar was deleting the positive comments. Didn't someone here say they had commented under one of her posts but then it got deleted?

• Like 8
1 hour ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

She looks stunning. Best Touch of Rose content ever. I love her playful smile while she's twirling the rose :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Do we know that TriStar really ran the account? I thought she had a social media/PR firm for that. 

It's not tristar. But It has a connection

The owner of the social media company (crowd surf) just liked the post, posted the same hour they do every monday and no weekends posts even after "Lou exit".

• Love 3
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, Busybee said:

Also I love Skylar grey anyone know the song name?

Addicted to Love.( But I am not clear if she chooses that music or the team in charge of her social media also adds the music, it is not the first time they do it and uploads it to her social media).