What's the best way to let someone you're "dating" that you don't want to talk to them anymore?

So, I think we've all been in that "talking stage" with someone where at first you really liked them but then they say the wrong thing and start acting different than how you thought they were.... :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

I'm pretty anti-ghosting, but what do you think the best way to tell someone you don't want to date/talk to them anymore? and please no "it's not you its me", that's so cliche and everyone knows its bs! Hahahaha :P

• Like 2
  • Exhale+

Well I would sit down and bring out some cake, something sweet in case things get awkward, it distracts :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Talk to them and let them know exactly what the issue is, in the most kind and respectful way.  

EcstaticVariableGentoopenguin-small.gif

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

The last time I called it off I just straight up said "I really don't like talking to you and wish you'd stop calling me." Try that. 

And if they come back, they're yours. That's how you know. 

christina-aguilera-what-a-girl-wants4.gi

• 2 weeks later...