Have you ever been someone's side piece? How did you break the cycle?

Hey guys :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

so i've been talking to this guy for over a year now, and I think i've fallen in love with him. It started as just a friendship, because he has a boyfriend (of 4 years), but I eventually developed feelings for him because I just love his personality. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

part of the reason I fell for him was because he would flirt with me a lot. I know he finds me attractive and would flirt with me, nothing explicit, but it would make me feel good, which is why I let it continue. Everytime I called him out for flirting with me while having a bf he would just say he was kidding around, but it got to the point where I think he stopped kidding :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I told him I have feelings for him and he feels the same way, but I don't think he's going to break up with his bf and I don't want to be a homewrecker. Nothing ***ual has happened between us, but we've been friends and flirting for a year :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I feel like he only reaches out to me when he wants someone to flirt with or when he's bored. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I find myself listening to Perfume by Britney a lot to cope, but I feel like it doesn't really describe the situation perfectly, does she have a song that does?

Have any of you been in a similar situation? Have you been someone's side piece? What ended up happening? I'd love to hear your stories. Maybe we can support each other.

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, CantGetNoSatisfaction said:

Hey guys :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

so i've been talking to this guy for over a year now, and I think i've fallen in love with him. It started as just a friendship, because he has a boyfriend (of 4 years), but I eventually developed feelings for him because I just love his personality. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

part of the reason I fell for him was because he would flirt with me a lot. I know he finds me attractive and would flirt with me, nothing explicit, but it would make me feel good, which is why I let it continue. Everytime I called him out for flirting with me while having a bf he would just say he was kidding around, but it got to the point where I think he stopped kidding :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I told him I have feelings for him and he feels the same way, but I don't think he's going to break up with his bf and I don't want to be a homewrecker. Nothing ***ual has happened between us, but we've been friends and flirting for a year :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I feel like he only reaches out to me when he wants someone to flirt with or when he's bored. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I find myself listening to Perfume by Britney a lot to cope, but I feel like it doesn't really describe the situation perfectly, does she have a song that does?

Have any of you been in a similar situation? Have you been someone's side piece? What ended up happening? I'd love to hear your stories. Maybe we can support each other.

That song describes your situation :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

I was never a side piece, I did have *** with guys who cheated on their boyfriends but it was just ***. One dude's bf attacked me once, I didnt even know if i had *** with a taken dude :orangu_orangutan_ape:***** i dont even care about his personal life, like go speak to your cheating bf you deluded lunatic :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I was almost a side piece.

Its complicated but I'll say it anyways:

This happened in late Aug/early Sep 2016.

I just got dumped by my first love and was SO depressed and lonely.

So I joined a club at my school just to find something moving in my life.

There was a camping trip coming up and I signed up for it.

And since I didnt have my license, I had to have a driver take me.

So I was assigned a male driver.

When we met, I felt the whole love at first sight feeling 

and I think he did too cause he kept being flirty with me and putting his hands on my body.

We had SUCH chemistry and sparks but then I found out he had a girlfriend of 4 YEARS!!

I dont get how the fk a guy who has been in a relationship THAT long could be flirting and all upon another girl.

I definitely was a side piece but once his girlfriend found out about me, he basically dumped me to go back to her.

He is the definition of a Womanizer!

So yeah I have kinda dealt with it before