This Day in Pop: Britney releases 'Greatest Hits: My Prerogative' in 2004 (November 9)

• Exhale+

This is her best album cover ever, she outdid herself. 

I've just begun is my song, I don't think I'm ever gonna get sick of listening to that song. I wish it would have been a single, can y'all imagine the music video :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 7
  • Like 2

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+

Still have my CD and DVD. Having ALL OF HER MV’S WAS EVERYTHING :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The cover is soooo :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

I was almost 14, pretty sure I was gay and this cover threw everything into doubt again :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

No shade to The Singles Collection but this was peak Britney and therefore the track list is flawless. Legends only :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Might I freak ya out, 'magine if I work ya out 😛

• Exhale+

I love this CD, and some days I’ll even say it’s just Fave Britney album. The track listing is unmatched! 
I was so poor when this came out, I don’t think I actually got it until later in 2005, I saved up all my money for the limited edition with the bonus CD and fell in love with the packaging. It was so pretty! Ah, I miss the days when artists and record companies released amazing physical products. 

• Love 7
  • Like 1

If you can't say I LOVE YOU, then say nothing at all...

I really wish they'd release a new greatest hits DVD so we could have ALL her music videos on one DVD. It was so great to get that back then. I watched it soooo many times. Yes I know youtube exists but I still use DVDs lol! My only complaint is that the videos are in reverse chronological order. That made no sense to me!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I remember that I was obsessed with My Prerogative, the song and video and when this got released I remember telling my mum to go into the city centre to buy it for me whilst I was at school and also remember being super excited and actually running home from school to listen to it.

• Love 1
  • Like 1