I recorded a motivational speech because 2020 is weird (please watch!)

• Super Administrators

Hey Exhale! 

I recorded a motivational speech because I've noticed a lot of people in my life and online who are going through a tough time. Hoping my two cents can lift some spirits. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

It'd be GREATLY appreciated if you gave it a watch and also left comments on here AND especially on the video. 

The more engagement BreatheHeavy's YouTube channel gets, the bigger it'll become! :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

I'd really love to be a force on YouTube. It'll also help grow Exhale which is ultimately one of my main goals (along with helping people!). 

The niche of this video is for entrepreneurs or people looking to start their own business, but honestly the advice can be applied to any area of your life. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I open up about the challenges I've faced with running BreatheHeavy - namely when I decided to leave my job in marketing in 2012 to pursue BH full-time. These last eight years have been HARD, but REWARDING. I've learned so much, and I want to share my experiences with you.

I know my energy in this video is like :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: but I hope it resonates with you. 

Let me know what you think guys :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

Related:

life-change.jpg.0043b136896c8b6a90b44a8f0e266764.jpg

• Love 5

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Exhale!  I recorded a motivational speech because I've noticed a lot of people in my life and online who are going through a tough time. Hoping my two cents can lift some spirits. It'd

Lots of good points! My only (unwarranted) recommendation (lol) is to spend less time reminding people to comment, like, subscribe. I understand you really want to encourage people to engage with

My cat watching me film this 

Posted Images

I'm loving the consistency Jordan, you're posting really interesting videos! I can see how passionate you are and i'm loving seeing your channel grow! Keep it up!

It still amazes me how much of a natural you are on the camera! :) 

Liked and already subscribed :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators

Lots of good points!

My only (unwarranted) recommendation (lol) is to spend less time reminding people to comment, like, subscribe. I understand you really want to encourage people to engage with the video to increase your ranking in the algorithm. However, I find this annoying as a viewer, especially if it’s someone who subscribed to your channel and watches most videos and has to keep hearing it over and over. It makes the video longer with “filler.”

If your content is truly of value, then people will like, comment, and subscribe on their own. The repeated advertisements to do these things cheapens the video and the good advice in the video imo.

Keep up the good work! It’s good content, and I think lots of people have potential to find it useful!

• Love 5

#FreeBritney

Man, when your like, "if your watching this, this might be a sign" :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow: haha. But I understood that you were making an earnest plea to motivate people to reevaluate and rethink about their lives, particularly since we seldom really reflect on it. So I appreciated that. I love hearing you talk. I don't think I could retain that much information and then recite for that length of time, but kudos to you! It was impressive. See, constantly being :girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked: 

• Super Administrators
3 hours ago, Slayer said:

I'm loving the consistency Jordan, you're posting really interesting videos! I can see how passionate you are and i'm loving seeing your channel grow! Keep it up!

It still amazes me how much of a natural you are on the camera! :) 

Liked and already subscribed :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Thank you so much! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I feel like I’m finally getting into the swing of things. Looking forward to making more! Thanks for the like and sub 😊😊

• Love 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Super Administrators
7 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

Michelle Obama Demonizes 70 Million Americans Who Voted For Trump: Support ‘Hate, Chaos, Division’

https://www.dailywire.com/news/michelle-obama-demonizes-70-million-americans-who-voted-for-trump-support-hate-chaos-division

What a moron. 

From now on  When an unarmed black man is killed, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When your friends or loved ones died of COVID, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When you're still poor and have no social mobility because you're uneducated and have no work ethic, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When the rich keep getting richer and getting tax breaks, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When another school shooting happens, at least the orange man isn't in office.

When more of your privacy is taken away, at least the orange man wasn't in office.

Thank God the orange man is gone

Please watch my new video asap

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙