Jamie Spears pleads why he should remain Britney Spears' conservator, TMZ publishes legal documents before they're become available to the public

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Man will he ever leave her the ******* alone? This isnt normal.  Also who the **** does he think he is? He talks like he has such a lifelong experience managing millions. He only has with Britney

Well I can't wait for Sam's reply and his and Britney's reasons for why he shouldn't stay.  Because that's what's coming next 

Jamie, I know she's your daughter, but why not work on mending your fractured relationship instead of trying to control her and her money?

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Needleney said:

How do we know all those emails are legit? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: Literally everyone out there can fake it

The ones Lou was sending her are legit bc it had the same crappy signature it had on the email Jamie approved the 500k Lou wanted. 

• Love 6
  • Like 2