This Day in Pop: Britney Spears performs 'Human Nature' with Madonna at her Sticky & Sweet Tour in 2008 (November 6)

• Super Administrators

These threads are so fun :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I'm kinda upset at myself for opening it cause it's been my little morning tradition lately :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: But damn this is so fun. 

Queen!

062.jpg

Also this is super underrated. I remember literally posting updates on it back then on BH when Madonna was on tour, and showing how different crowds from different cities were reacting when Britney would come on the screen. 

• Love 7

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

LOVED the tour backdrop!  Such a cool use of Britney and cool of Madonna to use her.  Love how artsy fartsy it is

Britney looked pretty but this was a little awkward.  Especially when Madonna spins Britney around in circles and she's like "WHATS GOING ON"    But it was her first time in front of a lot of people post breakdown so good for her. It must have been so nervewracking and then relieving to have such support from the audience.   But the backdrop is so iconic.

Loved that Madonna was still in contact and supportive of her.  I wonder when the last time was that she's reached out to her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+

Madonna grilled Perez Hilton for missing la. 

Perez said he was at the EMAS 

But He attended my Vegas concert. 

She dedicated Miles AWAY to him saying 

"This is for Perez, he says I play guitar too much, I say he can shut it, and give me Teddy (his beloved dog) since he's a Man, why would he need a dog."

• Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators

Off topic, but this very same day happened to be the MTV EMA's 08.

Britney Spears won for Best Act of 2008 and Best Album - Blackout.

She was also nominated for Best Act Ever, but Rick Astley took that award

• Love 1

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

I never liked this performance tbh. I've always given Madonna the side-eye for pretty much ignoring Britney during her time of need back in 2007. The fact that she invited Brit on stage only after Brit had made a comeback isn't something that I can easily ignore. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
10 hours ago, Stefani said:

I never liked this performance tbh. I've always given Madonna the side-eye for pretty much ignoring Britney during her time of need back in 2007. The fact that she invited Brit on stage only after Brit had made a comeback isn't something that I can easily ignore. 

She actually did say stuff in interviews..

They wanted to know how she felt about Britney cos of the association of Hard Candy with Jt, she said she's not gonna comment cos it hurts her to see what the paparazzi did. 

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

14 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

These threads are so fun :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: I'm kinda upset at myself for opening it cause it's been my little morning tradition lately :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: But damn this is so fun. 

Queen!

062.jpg

Also this is super underrated. I remember literally posting updates on it back then on BH when Madonna was on tour, and showing how different crowds from different cities were reacting when Britney would come on the screen. 

Not you now saying you have a picture with Britney at this backstage :orangu_orangutan_ape::lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

• Haha 1