Little Mix's new album 'Confetti' out now - stream + comment party!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm now on track 10 and i think this is the poppiest record in a long time. I'm getting the cheesy pop hooks of Get Weird but it's more polished and more mature.  It's a good album. I think i li

Britney Jean?! i'm dead  

Not Jade re-creating one of the times Little Mix got through to the next week on X factor  Also the LOOKS  

Posted Images

On 11/6/2020 at 7:44 AM, Slayer said:

Confetti really is that ***** :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

I'm so jealous you saw them live! I have tickets for the Confetti tour next year but i'm sure it'll be delayed because of Ms Rona :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I cannot wait for a live performance of My Love Wont Let You Down - they always slay live ballads :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

What are your favourites off the album?!

I’m jealous you get to see the Confetti tour! I can only pray that they come back to the states, but I know that’s unlikely LOL. 

My #1 fave is definitely still Sweet Melody. It’s just flawless.

I rly love all the other songs but the ones that stick out are A Mess, Gloves Up, Breathe, If You Want My Love, Nothing But My Feelings, Rendevouz. I loved all the singles too so basically everything LOL

what are yours??

• Love 1
1 hour ago, jcf523 said:

I’m jealous you get to see the Confetti tour! I can only pray that they come back to the states, but I know that’s unlikely LOL. 

My #1 fave is definitely still Sweet Melody. It’s just flawless.

I rly love all the other songs but the ones that stick out are A Mess, Gloves Up, Breathe, If You Want My Love, Nothing But My Feelings, Rendevouz. I loved all the singles too so basically everything LOL

what are yours??

Aww, hopefully they do come back there one day! I'm sure they'd absolutely love to, as they've said a million times! Unfortunately they just aren't that big there yet :( It's actually crazy how underrated they are in the US!

OMG honestly, i'm the same I could literally name them all :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I love every song! My favourites from the last half are A Mess (Happy 4 U), Breathe and Rendezvous! 

Sweet Melody is a new Little Mix classic :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

The album has currently sold over 41k this week so far without streams!

The girls have posted some behind the scenes the past few days during their Confetti streaming parties on twitter/instagram:

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

They have done a great job using social media to promote the album. I miss Jesy. Feels weird how she ain’t part of the release week. I hope she is feeling better and joins in soon. :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

IKR they are great on social media!

I hope Jesy's okay and she's back with them soon, they've cancelled some promo this week which is so strange on release week! Hopefully all is okay with Jesy.

Sweet Melody is looking to reach Top 5 this week, it is predicted be #3

Even if they don't beat Kylie with their album #2 is still amazing with one of the biggest selling albums of the year :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Exhale+

It's Certified silver in the UK along with DIsco. 

Midweeks had them at #12. Something Happened they're at #7..

Also Kylie has her first top 10 in ten years, thx to the BBC charity single..

The ladies are doing all better compared to their 2018 efforts

• Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.