Little Mix's new album 'Confetti' out now - stream + comment party!

• Super Moderators

I'm now on track 10 and i think this is the poppiest record in a long time. I'm getting the cheesy pop hooks of Get Weird but it's more polished and more mature. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: It's a good album. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I think i like this a little better than LM5. A little. Glory Days: The Platinum Edition is still their best album. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm now on track 10 and i think this is the poppiest record in a long time. I'm getting the cheesy pop hooks of Get Weird but it's more polished and more mature.  It's a good album. I think i li

Britney Jean?! i'm dead  

Not Jade re-creating one of the times Little Mix got through to the next week on X factor  Also the LOOKS  

Posted Images

God this album is so good I cannot stop listneing to it! Gloves up is so damn good and fierce and I love the late 90's early 2000's vibe of If you Want my Love!! YESSSS. Classic pop! Nsync/Early Pink/Britney style! 

my only critisicm (and its really small) is that I don't think the order in which the songs are transition well. I think the order should be different but OTHER THAN THAT IT IS POP PERFECTION! These girls really foudn their sound on this album and I love the 80, 90, early 2000's influence mixed with modern pop music. SLAY!!!!

This & Future Nostalgia are the best albums of 2020. UK never fails to deliver artists with TALENT and great music!! When will north american artists stop being lazy and actually deliver???? 

Lets celebrate mixers!! @Slayer @ObsessedBritFan1

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm now on track 10 and i think this is the poppiest record in a long time. I'm getting the cheesy pop hooks of Get Weird but it's more polished and more mature. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy: It's a good album. :rihclap_rihanna_clapping_applause_yes_yas:

I think i like this a little better than LM5. A little. Glory Days: The Platinum Edition is still their best album. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

YES! In my Top 2 with Glory Days :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Your TASTE :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

What was your favourite song?

• Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

26 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

God this album is so good I cannot stop listneing to it! Gloves up is so damn good and fierce and I love the late 90's early 2000's vibe of If you Want my Love!! YESSSS. Classic pop! Nsync/Early Pink/Britney style! 

my only critisicm (and its really small) is that I don't think the order in which the songs are transition well. I think the order should be different but OTHER THAN THAT IT IS POP PERFECTION! These girls really foudn their sound on this album and I love the 80, 90, early 2000's influence mixed with modern pop music. SLAY!!!!

This & Future Nostalgia are the best albums of 2020. UK never fails to deliver artists with TALENT and great music!! When will north american artists stop being lazy and actually deliver???? 

Love seeing happy fans :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Is Gloves Up your fave?! My only criticism is that there should have been more songs and less songs released ahead of the album! 

The album is pop perfection! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Little Mix scream talent!

A performance is coming in a few hours, lets hold our wigs :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Super Moderators
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

What was your favourite song?

I'm currently on DISCO. I will listen to CONFETTI again after this cause i was preoccupied posting on Exhale while I was on Confetti mode so I wasn't able to see which songs were playing cause it was just in the background playing. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Love seeing happy fans :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Is Gloves Up your fave?! My only criticism is that there should have been more songs and less songs released ahead of the album! 

The album is pop perfection! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Little Mix scream talent!

A performance is coming in a few hours, lets hold our wigs :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I still think Sweet Melody is my favorite song. But my faves are Sweet Melody, Confetti, Gloves Up, If you want my love. Lets be honest the whole album is so great!!

I totally agree with more songs needed on it (at least Bounce Back bonus track) and that they shoudn't have released so many songs ahead of time. I think the songs they released ahead of time were the best off the album and high energy and made the songs we haven't heard yet a bit lacking if you know what I mean. 

Can't wait to see the performance! 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I'm currently on DISCO. I will listen to CONFETTI again after this cause i was preoccupied posting on Exhale while I was on Confetti mode so I wasn't able to see which songs were playing cause it was just in the background playing. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

How is that album? i've heard very mixed reviews!

Yay can't wait to hear :kisses_britney_kiss_blow_womanizer_love_circus:2008:

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

After I finish Kylie I'm jumping in

i'm looking forward to your verdict :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

or i'll get ready to be A Mess (Happy 4 U)

9 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I still think Sweet Melody is my favorite song. But my faves are Sweet Melody, Confetti, Gloves Up, If you want my love. Lets be honest the whole album is so great!!

I totally agree with more songs needed on it (at least Bounce Back bonus track) and that they shoudn't have released so many songs ahead of time. I think the songs they released ahead of time were the best off the album and high energy and made the songs we haven't heard yet a bit lacking if you know what I mean. 

Can't wait to see the performance! 

I totally get where you're coming from and I agree! I think Bounce Back is the bonus track on the Japanese version with two remixes of other songs :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Gloves Up gives me major Sia vibes - it's sooo good!

• Love 1

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

Stream Kylie's Disco. Blows Future nostalgia out of the water

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

4 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I'm on my 4th listen through and i think Sweet Melody is one of, if not there best song! Secondly i absolute love "If You Want My Love" that beat!

fc: jade thirlwall | Tumblr

I also really like there ballad "My Love Wont Let You Down"

The albums just gets even better the more you listen, i'm shook :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

My Love Won't Let You Down would be INCREDIBLE live, it would really show off their vocals :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I totally get where you're coming from and I agree! I think Bounce Back is the bonus track on the Japanese version with two remixes of other songs :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Gloves Up gives me major Sia vibes - it's sooo good!

OH YOU ARE RIGHT!! Total sia vibes! :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Maybe they will release a deluxe version like they have been with their previous albums =)

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

The albums just gets even better the more you listen, i'm shook :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

My Love Won't Let You Down would be INCREDIBLE live, it would really show off their vocals :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

i cannot wait to hear these songs live! These girls get better and better and I love how they are talented both vocally and performance/dance wises. Plus their genuine friendship and humble attitude is amazing to see! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

That would be amazing to see, the only thing i wish the album had was more tracks. Especially since LM5 had 18 and more tracks on the album with the level of production it has already would of been fantastic!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

The pace is all over the place, power ballads to power bops to power anthems. :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning: I ain't mad at it. 

Let's groove and ugly cry together. 

source.gif

• Love 2