MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today..  I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY" CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy   @Iconic 4 U @Lemon_Drop @BUWYGF @PokemonSpears @Thelegendarybritney @Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   Please

Posted Images

5 - I RUN AWAY

Overall rate: 9.211

3fc24cf0c30bddb02936c54b0d1b32bf.gif

Lowest rate: 6/10 (x2) @kennyraider @heirtobritsthrone

Highest rate: 11/10 (x6)  @jordeezy @Cinderella85 @*******essek @JP9101 @Itachi @Towelney

Comments:

·      I feel like the placing of this song (for the asian versions) is problematic. It comes after another ballad, so like the mood of the album suddenly becomes too slow. But this is a beautiful song nonethless.

·     One of her best ballads up to date and ya'll will deal  Her voice is even better here than in Everytime.

·     Britney after she's free! ;) Also it should've been on the standard version heck it could've been a single

·      Ugh, an iconic album-closer we been knew. How come did it never make to the standard version? its one of britneys best ballads! i can literally not describe this song properly, this is how phenomenal this song is. My second favourite track of the album.

·     A beautiful ballad. I would give my first born for a live performance of this song. I swear the range of songs on this album is unbelievable. 

·     Why is this song so underrated? It’s my second fav Britney ballad after Everytime! I love the lyrics and her vocals are so good!

·     honestly underrated

·     The only song I play over and over again in this album. The violins, the lyrical perfection, and Britney's awsome vocals uplift this spectacular production to an heavenly level. It just makes me cry whenever I listen to this. Such a shame its a deluxe track. Shame.

·      It's insane this wasn't on the regular album and a single, it's so haunting, sad, and beautiful all at the same time

·     Goosebumps. 

·     This song is so so good!! Like with Before the Goodbye, I fail to understand how this was ONLY a bonus track. It’s such a powerful, vulnerable ballad… Britney sounds great on this one and I love the subtle electronic influences as well as the beautiful strings… the production on the middle 8/breakdown before the final chorus is amazing!!

·     Kinda take it or leave it. It’s okay. 

·     Used to be one of my favourites from this album until the fandom began overhyping it as her "best ballad". It's like one of those tracks that people claim is "underrated" until it becomes overrated. Still pretty good song though!

·     Beautiful! Would definitely trade out That’s Where You Take Me for this one.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

• Super Moderators
Just now, Easy There said:

For a sec I thought you were hating on Cinderella  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Never. This is my favorite album of all-time and the only song I don’t love is Before The Snoozefest and even then I gave it a decent score 

• Haha 1

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Just now, Slayer said:

5 - I RUN AWAY

Highest rate: 11/10 (x6)  @jordeezy @Cinderella85 @*******essek @JP9101 @Itachi @Towelney

Comments:

·      I feel like the placing of this song (for the asian versions) is problematic. It comes after another ballad, so like the mood of the album suddenly becomes too slow. But this is a beautiful song nonethless.

·     One of her best ballads up to date and ya'll will deal  Her voice is even better here than in Everytime.

·     Britney after she's free! ;) Also it should've been on the standard version heck it could've been a single

·      Ugh, an iconic album-closer we been knew. How come did it never make to the standard version? its one of britneys best ballads! i can literally not describe this song properly, this is how phenomenal this song is. My second favourite track of the album.

·     A beautiful ballad. I would give my first born for a live performance of this song. I swear the range of songs on this album is unbelievable. 

·     Why is this song so underrated? It’s my second fav Britney ballad after Everytime! I love the lyrics and her vocals are so good!

·     The only song I play over and over again in this album. The violins, the lyrical perfection, and Britney's awsome vocals uplift this spectacular production to an heavenly level. It just makes me cry whenever I listen to this. Such a shame its a deluxe track. Shame.

·      It's insane this wasn't on the regular album and a single, it's so haunting, sad, and beautiful all at the same time

·     Goosebumps. 

·     This song is so so good!! Like with Before the Goodbye, I fail to understand how this was ONLY a bonus track. It’s such a powerful, vulnerable ballad… Britney sounds great on this one and I love the subtle electronic influences as well as the beautiful strings… the production on the middle 8/breakdown before the final chorus is amazing!!

·     Used to be one of my favourites from this album until the fandom began overhyping it as her "best ballad". It's like one of those tracks that people claim is "underrated" until it becomes overrated. Still pretty good song though!

·     Beautiful! Would definitely trade out That’s Where You Take Me for this one.

ARE YOU EFFIN KIDDIN ME??????? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell::meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

ARE YOU GUYS DEAF DO YOU HEAR THE SAME FLAWLESS VIOLINS I HEAR????

I HAVE NO HOPE FOR HUMANITY NOW

Y'ALL CAN HAVE FUN BYE :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
  • Exhale+
Just now, Slayer said:

5 - I RUN AWAY

Comments:

·     Goosebumps. 

She deserved top 3 :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 8

I wanna get in the zone 💎

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

5 - I RUN AWAY

Comments:

·     Goosebumps. 

I'm not happy with this position it should be higher :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Ugh, an iconic album-closer we been knew. How come did it never make to the standard version? its one of britneys best ballads! i can literally not describe this song properly, this is how phenomenal this song is. My second favourite track of the album.

I'm actually happy. I mean it could have gotten worser but m so surprised I thought I run away would get too the top 3 wow

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: