MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today.. 聽I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY"聽CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy聽聽聽@Iconic 4 U聽@Lemon_Drop聽@BUWYGF聽@PokemonSpears聽@Thelegendarybritney聽@Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I聽hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!'聽Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer 聽 Please

Posted Images

• Exhale+
Just now, Roxxy said:

It's true. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:聽I was literally limping when he dropped me off to my house. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

At least he dropped you at your house. Most girls have to walk up to 50 miles when he does them in his house. And I heard walking is a challenge after a night with Henry :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Haha 2
  • Super Moderators
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Well that's embarrassing, isn't it?!聽I bet you didn't save a space for me in your heart the same way I did though

I did. But is the space聽not big enough for you that you're not acknowledging it's existence? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

• Love 1

馃 馃挍馃А馃挏

7 - WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE ME

Overall rate: 8.844

K7Mf.gif

Lowest rate: 1.5/10 @kasavas

Highest rate: 11/10 (x2) @thelegendney@Lemon_Drop

Comments:

聽聽聽聽聽My forever favorite couple. I'm not one of the JT haters. In fact, I love him. Still do. This is one of Britney's BEST SONGS and it should've been a single and I am still obsessed that this is the closing song of the album on all standard editions - NA or International.

聽聽聽聽聽This is the closest to Britney ft. JT we've ever gotten, and I'm glad. The song is amazing, but he doesn't deserve a song with the queen.

聽聽聽聽聽I absolutely loved this as an album closer. Going out with a bam! And as much as I think Justin is a douche. They do sound good together.

聽聽聽聽聽Imagine if this was made a single and imagine the choreography and JTs feature omg the media would CRASH. Ugh seriously such an amazing song.

聽聽聽聽聽Sassy Britney is back! I could have easily done without JT and the cheesy beatboxing but it is what it is. Would love for her to do a re-recording of this song.

聽聽聽聽聽The closest we have being from a聽Britney and JT collab! Flawless song, and the DWAD choreo is so fierce!

聽聽聽聽聽wish this got more recognition, one of my top Britney songs for sure

聽聽聽聽聽well this proves how good it becomes when she collabs with a male voice.

聽聽聽聽聽If it wasn't for the Clear Channel ban this could have easily been a single ~ Britney's Bish

聽聽聽聽聽Probably her best duet

聽聽聽聽聽This song is AMAZING!!! So fierce, edgy and has such a powerful message I鈥檝e been able to relate to myself. It鈥檚 also the closest thing we have to a duet between Britney and Justin Timberlake!! I love Justin鈥檚 beatboxing during the middle 8 and the final chorus. And the DWAD performance was so good!!!

聽聽聽聽聽Boring - there's literally nothing interesting about this song

聽聽聽聽聽One of my favourites. It鈥檚 just so catchy. I LIVE for that final chorus. It鈥檚. so. good.聽

聽聽聽聽聽Sounds like a prequel to Lonely, but better!聽

聽聽聽聽聽This song hits hard and I love it. Her delivery is perfection.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies 鈾

Just now, Slayer said:

K7Mf.gif

Comments:

聽聽聽聽聽My forever favorite couple. I'm not one of the JT haters. In fact, I love him. Still do. This is one of Britney's BEST SONGS and it should've been a single and I am still obsessed that this is the closing song of the album on all standard editions - NA or International.

聽聽聽聽聽This is the closest to Britney ft. JT we've ever gotten, and I'm glad. The song is amazing, but he doesn't deserve a song with the queen.

聽聽聽聽聽I absolutely loved this as an album closer. Going out with a bam! And as much as I think Justin is a douche. They do sound good together.

聽聽聽聽聽Imagine if this was made a single and imagine the choreography and JTs feature omg the media would CRASH. Ugh seriously such an amazing song.

聽聽聽聽聽Sassy Britney is back! I could have easily done without JT and the cheesy beatboxing but it is what it is. Would love for her to do a re-recording of this song.

聽聽聽聽聽The closest we have being from a聽Britney and JT collab! Flawless song, and the DWAD choreo is so fierce!

聽聽聽聽聽If it wasn't for the Clear Channel ban this could have easily been a single ~ Britney's Bish

聽聽聽聽聽This song is AMAZING!!! So fierce, edgy and has such a powerful message I鈥檝e been able to relate to myself. It鈥檚 also the closest thing we have to a duet between Britney and Justin Timberlake!! I love Justin鈥檚 beatboxing during the middle 8 and the final chorus. And the DWAD performance was so good!!!

聽聽聽聽聽One of my favourites. It鈥檚 just so catchy. I LIVE for that final chorus. It鈥檚. so. good.聽

NOOOOOooooo......

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

This song is AMAZING!!! So fierce, edgy and has such a powerful message I鈥檝e been able to relate to myself. It鈥檚 also the closest thing we have to a duet between Britney and Justin Timberlake!! I love Justin鈥檚 beatboxing during the middle 8 and the final chorus. And the DWAD performance was so good!!!

Ugh I seriously love this song :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 2

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh聽:duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Super Moderators
Just now, Slayer said:

K7Mf.gif

Comments:

The irony @kasavas聽calling people tasteless and giving a top 3 masterpiece a 1.5聽:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽聽馃嵒Intoxicate me, I鈥檓 a lush馃嵒

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

K7Mf.gif

Comments:

The Britney and Justin collab the world needed :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wanna get in the zone 馃拵

• Exhale+
Just now, Easy There said:

At least he dropped you at your house. Most girls have to walk up to 50 miles when he does them in his house. And I heard walking is a challenge after a night with Henry :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I'm sorry but I beg to defer. No one's ever been left to walk when practically they're unable to do that. They used to spend the night at mine's, have breakfast together and then I'd drop them off. Little did I know that some people would stick for a while聽:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I did. But is the space聽not big enough for you that you're not acknowledging it's existence? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

:wink_britney_everytime_white:I'm a bit needy and you know that. Watch out for my 11 score聽:bigkiss_britney_kissing:

• Love 1