MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today..  I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY" CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy   @Iconic 4 U @Lemon_Drop @BUWYGF @PokemonSpears @Thelegendarybritney @Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   Please

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

RANKING SO FAR:

aa7b46e9befdf30602240157f7125abf.gif

17 - ANTICIPATING

16 - I LOVE ROCK 'N' ROLL

15 - THAT'S WHERE YOU TAKE ME

14 - WHEN I FOUND YOU

13 - BOYS

12 - I'M NOT A GIRL, NOT YET A WOMAN 

11 - BOYS (CO-ED REMIX)

10 - BOMBASTIC LOVE

Slayer while having to calculate the atrocity that this rating is:
Oh My God Omg GIF by Friends

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Slayer said:

9 - LET ME BE

Overall rate: 8.71

c228d370ba3c2d71fa1f8e6139b8ba63.gif

Lowest rate: 4/10 @kasavas

Highest rate: 11/10 - @VCTR

Comments:

·     One of the catchiest songs on the album. There's a lot to get hooked on here.

·     A tad bit basic but I like her voice in this song.

·     Fun track! 

·     This is seriously an amazing song! Its simply fantastic and well-produced. I love the Rn'B sound projected with this song, it was seriously a very faded song<3

·      I love the sound of this song... it so playful but Britney is coming with the hard hits. Another track Britney has writing credits on this album. 

·      I like the lyrics a lot, and it also fits Britney’s current situation perfectly

·      super fun to listen to, but sometimes I do skip

·      I just adore its lyrics. There were many times this song alone gave me strength and in fact, it continues to do so.

·     Britney was so in your face on this track and I love it!

·     Flawless intro, this song gives me some little Janet vibes. Single-worthy bop

·     This is a cute little song. It seems to be quite underrated by fans. I quite like Britney’s Spanish-sung parts in the second verse and the middle 8 and the R&B influences. I do wish this had been a bit longer though, it definitely feels a bit too short for what it is. 

·     Icosmic. IMO, it's Overprotected's older, more mature sister

·     Cute song, great Britney vocals but a little overshadowed by all the gold on this album imo.

·     The fanbase pays the song dust just because it isn't an upbeat dance song. The production and vocal delivery are chilling while the lyrics are beautiful. 

·     Love her voice here. Production is a little dated, but still holds up well.

Awesome song!

It deserved better

• Love 4
  • Exhale+
Just now, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Get Henry Cavill's Stylish Todd Snyder x Champion Sweatshirt

Late to the party but Cavil is here to make you rain :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Henry Cavill Is in Beast Mode

I can see some meltdowns already. I'm a little surprised to see Boys and Anticipating outside the top 10 tbh :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

The seat right next to me is reserved btw

Yr 5 positions late sherlock :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 1

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

9 - LET ME BE

Overall rate: 8.71

c228d370ba3c2d71fa1f8e6139b8ba63.gif

Lowest rate: 4/10 @kasavas

Highest rate: 11/10 - @VCTR

Comments:

·     One of the catchiest songs on the album. There's a lot to get hooked on here.

·     A tad bit basic but I like her voice in this song.

·     Fun track! 

·     This is seriously an amazing song! Its simply fantastic and well-produced. I love the Rn'B sound projected with this song, it was seriously a very faded song<3

·      I love the sound of this song... it so playful but Britney is coming with the hard hits. Another track Britney has writing credits on this album. 

·      I like the lyrics a lot, and it also fits Britney’s current situation perfectly

·      super fun to listen to, but sometimes I do skip

·      I just adore its lyrics. There were many times this song alone gave me strength and in fact, it continues to do so.

·     Britney was so in your face on this track and I love it!

·     Flawless intro, this song gives me some little Janet vibes. Single-worthy bop

·     This is a cute little song. It seems to be quite underrated by fans. I quite like Britney’s Spanish-sung parts in the second verse and the middle 8 and the R&B influences. I do wish this had been a bit longer though, it definitely feels a bit too short for what it is. 

·     Icosmic. IMO, it's Overprotected's older, more mature sister

·     Cute song, great Britney vocals but a little overshadowed by all the gold on this album imo.

·     The fanbase pays the song dust just because it isn't an upbeat dance song. The production and vocal delivery are chilling while the lyrics are beautiful. 

·     Love her voice here. Production is a little dated, but still holds up well.

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright I gave it a 7 by the way :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Haha 3
  • Exhale+
1 minute ago, mihai.serban said:

I love the sound of this song... it so playful but Britney is coming with the hard hits. Another track Britney has writing credits on this album. 

Are yall freaking serious? This song deserved freaking too 5 :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Under my Umbrella-ella-ella-ella-eh-eh-eh :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: