MEGARATE: 'Britney' (GAME)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In celebration of the 'Britney' album turning 19 years old today..  I announce the 'BRITNEY' MEGARATE! Welcome! It is time to rate and review Britney's third album, self-titled 'B

THE "BRITNEY" CEREMONY IS TOMORROW! Cannot wait to see you all there! 8pm GMT (same time as usual) Roxxy   @Iconic 4 U @Lemon_Drop @BUWYGF @PokemonSpears @Thelegendarybritney @Ger

Thank you all so much for playing! I hope you've all had fun & I hope to see you all again next time at the 'Oops!...I Did It Again!' Megarate Ceremony! - Slayer   Please

Posted Images

• Super Moderators

Finally, a real Exhale event. We haven't had one since... the In The Zone Megarate. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Anyway, my rates are in. I can't wait for the ceremony! I've been waiting for this moment since the very first megarate. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

HAPPY 19TH ANNIVERSARY, BRITNEY ALBUM! 💛💜

• Love 6

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators

I can confirm that the three 'BRITNEY' event threads created today, November 5, 2020 on Exhale were all coincidental and not planned AT ALL. 

We're just really in sync. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I present to you The BRITNEY Trinity Threads. 

Britney Day thread courtesy of @PokemonSpears 

BRITNEY album thread by yours truly. 💛💜

BRITNEY Megarate thread courtesy of @Slayer 

• Love 7

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Super Moderators
25 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Edited 8 minutes ago by BUWYGF
Making sure these hoes rate Godderella well

Godderella :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'd give it a 1 just for you to come find me, knock on my door, but I ask that you choke me instead. Or yeah maybe slap is ok too as long as you don't use your hands. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Godderella :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I'd give it a 1 just for you to come find me, knock on my door, but I ask that you choke me instead. Or yeah maybe slap is ok too as long as you don't you use hands. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

Since you've been such a naughty girl, I'd punish you adequately green screen lol GIF by Mina Mir 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Super Moderators
1 minute ago, BUWYGF said:

Since you've been such a naughty girl, I'd punish you adequately  

And I luuurve Positions - the album. Will you l̶o̶v̶e̶ punish me harder for that? :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜