What are your best physical features?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have been told that I have attractive tonsils and a good looking spleen and skinny intestines 

Pecs, Legs and well .... 

Posted Images

I'm really tall. Honestly, I wish I were a bit shorter, but I try not to complain about that too much because I know how big of an insecurity that is for a lot of guys. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: Idk, I like my face, but I don't think there's one specific feature that stands out. It's just that my features are really quite compatible. :plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised: I think I like my eyes the most. I don't really know how to describe them - they're a blotchy mess of green and brown. Is that what people call 'hazel'? I think so... Also, they have very pronounced limbal rings, which is hot. :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite: Basically, I'm insecure and hate myself while also thinking that I'm better than everyone else. Diagnosis - clown ****. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Super Moderators

My legs and my b00ubs? Not really my fave per se but they are my best features whether I like it or not so I work with what I got. That's why crop tops, mini skirts, and short shorts are a staple in my wardrobe - to make myself look longer cause i'm only 5'2. I also have a small waist so having b00ubies that are a little bigger gives shape to my body. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I have Taylor Swift's arse. Not big but like very, very average? Not sure if I like it or not but sometimes when I wear bodycon dresses, I WISH I have a bigger butt. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

A lot of people like that I have big eyes but I don't? I don't know. I just don't like it.  :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

• Love 9

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+

Im very proud of my arms, shoulders and legs, they're huge at this point. I also have dark green eyes that often go yellow in the Sun and people get amazed by it :imacoolmom_mean_girls_amy_poehler_pink: Im 6'1 and while i find that average people think Im tall. I believe Im a catch :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

my knees :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

i'm strong enough to travel 7 straight days with so much daily activities - hiking, surfing, spelunking, dancing in clubs, wakeboarding, so much swimming, diving, walking and running and some fkcing in between without tiring out, because i'm a strong independent h0e that don't give up and must complete every itinerary i set for myself.

my knees give out only when i dance to Outrageous i go back to the city and back to work. :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4