Can we just appreciate the amount of strength Britney has

WHEW CHILE COULDNT BE ME!! I REALLY HOPE I COULD BE AS STRONG AND PAITENT AS BRITNEY ONE DAY, CAUSE CHILE, I WOULD BE DOING ALL TYPES OF BLACK MAGIC TO GET RID OF THAT PROBLEM. 

I HAVE NEVER PRAYED FOR SOMEONE I DIDNT KNOW SO MUCH IN MY ENTIRE LIFE---AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR BRITNEY MENTAL HEALTH AND STRENGTH THROUGHOUT THIS ALL 

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I always thought Madonna is the strongest woman in the industry followed by JLO. She goes over the dead body, is rude, and use her elbows. People always think this is a strength. Britney is always nice and well educated. That is why you fall for it. But I never saw someone so strong as Britney in my whole life. She is even stronger than most men I know. And they are really badass. She is incredible.

• Love 8

This might be slightly unrelated idk, but I hope that, now looking back, people will learn from this when it comes to insulting celebs for mundane things like make up, weight gain, outfits etc. You shouldn’t really do any of that regardless, but knowing what we know now about Britney specifically it just makes me sadder than it made me back then. 

• Love 5
  • Super Moderators
7 hours ago, Chester said:

This might be slightly unrelated idk, but I hope that, now looking back, people will learn from this when it comes to insulting celebs for mundane things like make up, weight gain, outfits etc. You shouldn’t really do any of that regardless, but knowing what we know now about Britney specifically it just makes me sadder than it made me back then. 

I honestly wish she would be featured or studied a lot more in psychology either in textbooks or studies and not to be like shaming her or use her as a cautionary tale but to better understand the human psyche and societies impact on the us in general because unfortunately being the most photographed woman and growing up in the public eye, we have documented proof of the damages it causes so that it helps change our views and expectations of the future. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, everyone wants more money, more things, and we see that even with all the things she had, she was still not happy. People having fake relationships for clout and look how Britney is literally in a Truman Show yet everyone wants to be in her shoes and having that kind of attention. 

It's absurdly ridiculous that mental health is like a grey area where you have to go through many examinations to prove how depressed you are than just "I'm having a bad hair day"  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I honestly wish she would be featured or studied a lot more in psychology either in textbooks or studies and not to be like shaming her or use her as a cautionary tale but to better understand the human psyche and societies impact on the us in general because unfortunately being the most photographed woman and growing up in the public eye, we have documented proof of the damages it causes so that it helps change our views and expectations of the future. Everyone wants their 15 minutes of fame, everyone wants more money, more things, and we see that even with all the things she had, she was still not happy. People having fake relationships for clout and look how Britney is literally in a Truman Show yet everyone wants to be in her shoes and having that kind of attention. 

It's absurdly ridiculous that mental health is like a grey area where you have to go through many examinations to prove how depressed you are than just "I'm having a bad hair day"  

Britney's case has a good sociological thesis.One person told me something about her, the people around her (past and present)have shattered her dreams to achieve their own.

• Love 2
  • Like 1