Ariana Grande drags "Arianators" name in her thank you note in the Positions album: "ugliest name ever"

• Super Administrators

Ariana Grande ruthlessly dragged the name "Arianators" in the thank you notes section of her new album Positions. 

The way she spilled but didn't even need to :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Why is this sending me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

ari-drag.jpg.164ca67a955e88cd4462be417cc4c1ea.jpg

Related:

• Haha 7

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm so glad i'm not an Arianator because I am a Britney stan first and foremost. I need to buy this album now.

Considering that those Arianators pay for her ponytails and "yuhs", you'd think that she'd be a little more grateful. 

Awful name indeed (but at least more creative than "Britney Army" whyyy ) but she's such a brat, I hate it when she acts like this, I mean she should have TWEETED that, but to put it in an album SLEEV

Posted Images

• Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

But you deserve the oscar for best Actress

Thank you but I was really robbed the Emmy and Golden Globe Best Supporting Actress for my critically acclaimed portrayal of Chanel #2 on Scream Queens. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

Awful name indeed (but at least more creative than "Britney Army" whyyy :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:) but she's such a brat, I hate it when she acts like this, I mean she should have TWEETED that, but to put it in an album SLEEVE for years to come? Sis..... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Love 1
  • Haha 5
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Awful name indeed (but at least more creative than "Britney Army" whyyy :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:) but she's such a brat, I hate it when she acts like this, I mean she should have TWEETED that, but to put it in an album SLEEVE for years to come? Sis..... :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

It is a kinda tweet it delete it type of message - so i agree haha

She does come over as bratty with behavior like this but did she lie? Nah its a god awful name

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

it’s just a funny joke? Lighten up she’s not a brat 

• Love 1
  • Like 2