Lil Wayne endorses Trump for President: "He listened to what we had to say"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry but the democratic party have completely lost their minds. You guys need to thoroughly do your research before judging. I completely understand now. Downvote all you want. 🤷

As Ol' Sleepy Joe would say...  'If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black'.   

I always love seeing new independent thinkers have an awakening and realize they were in the matrix the whole time.  I hope more people can take the red pill and have an awakening to the truth like we

Posted Images

13 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

I always love seeing new independent thinkers have an awakening and realize they were in the matrix the whole time.  I hope more people can take the red pill and have an awakening to the truth like we did.  They’re living in a fictional world manufactured by the deepstate and their controlled news media.  Come to to this side guys! You’ll never go back to being fooled by the fake news again!

Both sides are like a cult. At least the left represents social issues that have an effect on all Americans and how America is perceived on the world stage. The right- or better yet- Trump supporters are so caught up in the BS he spews, they don’t even realize it. He does not represent progress or the future. He represents his followers and that is a terrible leader in my opinion. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rednaldeirf said:

Both sides are like a cult. At least the left represents social issues that have an effect on all Americans and how America is perceived on the world stage. The right- or better yet- Trump supporters are so caught up in the BS he spews, they don’t even realize it. He does not represent progress or the future. He represents his followers and that is a terrible leader in my opinion. 

He represents the values that the vast majority of Americans Have always held, (outside of the radical regressive left), which is Family, anti-war, defending our country from invaders, prosperity and jobs, smaller government, freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, minimizing government over-reach into every aspect of our lives, and equality for all.  

Everything you said in your post is complete BS and in a couple of years if you hopefully mature and read more diverse materials outside of your normal liberal propaganda echo chamber, you’ll get how misguided and backwards that statement you made was.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

What’s the difference between Wayne and Jay-Z who sold crack in his neighborhood, Beyoncé who shakes her *** in front of a bunch of 9 year olds, and Lady Gaga who knowingly collaborated with R. Kelly, a convicted *********, on a song about “do what you want with my body, which lets be honest, sounds a lot like a song about getting *****.  Tell me what moral high ground these people have over lil Wayne?

Beyonce dances, if her **** move and you have an issue, that's your issue, not beyonce's.

Gaga has openly spoken about being a ****** assault victim and it wasnt until 2013 she started to face her trauma, and she did unhealthy things. She has openly admitted that. The song sounds like it's about r*** because to a degree, it is.

But like, if women talking about their bodies or processing their trauma is an issue for you, then that's your issue.

You'd wonder why these millionaire washed up rappers are supporting someone who wants to give washed up millionaires more tax cuts....

• Like 2
55 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

He represents the values that the vast majority of Americans Have always held, (outside of the radical regressive left), which is Family, anti-war, defending our country from invaders, prosperity and jobs, smaller government, freedom of speech, the right to bare arms, minimizing government over-reach into every aspect of our lives, and equality for all.  

Everything you said in your post is complete BS and in a couple of years if you hopefully mature and read more diverse materials outside of your normal liberal propaganda echo chamber, you’ll get how misguided and backwards that statement you made was.

Conservative republicans don't care about equality for all, and as for anti-war LOL the US has created unnecessary wars in more than a few places, you forgot about Vietnam already, that little country that never posed a threat to the US and the Iraq war (where are those weapons of mass destruction, oh there weren't any to begin with) is one of the main causes of ISIS. Any more fake news from you 😂😂

• Love 1
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Turogue said:

Conservative republicans don't care about equality for all, and as for anti-war LOL the US has created unnecessary wars in more than a few places, you forgot about Vietnam already, that little country that never posed a threat to the US and the Iraq war (where are those weapons of mass destruction, oh there weren't any to begin with) is one of the main causes of ISIS. Any more fake news from you 😂😂

Lol don't try reasoning with brainswashed Trump supporters.  Just point at them and laugh like the rest of the world:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

6 hours ago, Turogue said:

You act like I’m going to defend George Bush... they’re all evil.  Why do you think they’re all united against Trump? They’re on the same team.  It’s been a puppet show. Dems and republicans have been controlled opposition.  All the world is a stage.  There is no difference between Barack Hussein Obama and George W. Bush.  

Obama ran on the promise of dismantling the patriot act and giving back our freedoms.  It was already set to expire during his presidency and what did he do? He renewed it, put it into permanent law, and in addition to the 4 Wars Bush put us in, Barack Hussein Obama started 4 more.  They are both controlled by the US intelligence agencies who fake intel to justify wars.  Arming the rebels in Syria and Iran so They can fight al qaida, actually created isis when those “rebels” went Rogue.  And every time Obama sent new “rebels” more guns, cars, ammo, and cash, magically Isis would grow.  And on and on and on until Isis was so big that we had a reason to start new wars into the Middle East ourselves and go grab more oil, opium fields, and make the military industrial complex rich with the purchase of weapons with govt contracts that come out of our tax dollars, our ******* pockets.  

So when every living president that has been pulling this same **** for 60 years, unites against Trump and drops their whole “two party” act, I laugh, because Trump is working with the good guys in the military and intelligence agencies to take these bad actors running the deepstate, DOWN.  NO new wars.  Brokering peace agreements between countries at odds around the world instead of instigating different countries to fight so that we can get involved, and giving us our freedoms back.  That’s what separates Trump from the swamp creatures that want to see us under strict communist rule, instead of Free as God created us. 

4 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

Its sad what these guys will do for money and in an effort to confuse poor ethnic communities. Shame on him and people like Ice Cube.

The way you talk about minorities is extremely degrading and belittling.  It really rubs me the wrong way, that you think ethnic people can’t manage a variety of view points and decide for themselves what is in their best interests individually.  And that you speak of “ethnic communities” as one monolithic group that needs to be herded to “right think” like sheep.  You’re a **** racist, dude.

I respect Wayne for having his own opinion and not jumping on the blm ✊🏾 bandwagon years ago when he did not feel any discrimination as was described by the movement back then.

I think he is quite smart, light years ahead of Snoop for one, who’s a brain dead Deadbeat for sure. And splitting with Birdman I think was good too 😝.

He is like this election’s Kanye if you know what I mean lil wayne eminem GIF.  

• Love 2
On 10/29/2020 at 7:58 PM, Gayseus911 said:

I'm sorry but the democratic party have completely lost their minds. You guys need to thoroughly do your research before judging. I completely understand now. Downvote all you want. 🤷

Why I'm voting 3rd party tbh. I'm really really done with this 2 party system and anyone who gets mad at those who vocalize such really needs to rethink their relationship with politics. 

Is what it is. 

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, void priestess said:

Why I'm voting 3rd party tbh. I'm really really done with this 2 party system and anyone who gets mad at those who vocalize such really needs to rethink their relationship with politics. 

Is what it is. 

Trump lovessss 3rd party votes laughter lol GIF

seriously tho 

u either want Trump or Biden 

if u want 3rd party u want Trump :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning: