Is this the longest Britney hasn’t posted on Instagram?

Back in early 2015 "she" didnt post on instagram for like a month, people even joked at the time that she must have forgot the password lol 

But now its different bc her instagram has been quiet since the fuss with the video that was later deleted. 

• Love 3

I feel like she was probably advised by these new lawyers to cool it on IG. I was kinda worried at first that she got in trouble for her red video. 

I bet the next time she does post tho it'll be some stock image with some motivational words of inspiration 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

January-April 2019 says hi :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

:sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

This still a mystery to me, what led Jamie to do that, was Britney rebelling what exactly?

did she or did she not wanted to do Domination? it feels like she didn't but ended up liking it?

it was shocking to know that she was put in a nasty mental health facility... couldn't they wait 2 or 3 days to see if she gets better? (if she was allegedly agitated) 

can anyone tell me the closest to the facts of what really happened?

It’s not like she control her insta anyway :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

i hope when she gets control of her insta she’ll delete every post on her page and starts anew. :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: 

Also, remember when she used to tweet a lot of random things? I hope she’ll get access to her twitter account too. People on Twitter are way nicer to her anyway :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1