Is it snowing in Exhale ?

• Super Moderators
45 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Haha glad you guys like it. I figured it was a good day for snow considering all the Britney Xmas topics out :wink_britney_everytime_white:

it's not even Halloween yet :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 7

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Haha glad you guys like it. I figured it was a good day for snow considering all the Britney Xmas topics out

Am I the only one that sees little white dots falling ?   It's so cute it got me in the Holiday spirit.  

it's not even Halloween yet

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

:shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I fixed it

So what are y'alls favorite Christmas songs ? @Iconic 4 U @LaLohan

I'm really like this one.

Ooh Sunshine is a cute bop :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

I love Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSYNC :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

And I already showed you Sleigh Ride by TLC so I'll show you All I Want For Christmas instead :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1

I wanna get in the zone 💎

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

tenor.gif

Taste I love Britney's version of Silent Night, so beautiful :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: and My Only Wish is everything.

Have you heard this version of Silent Night by Kelly Clarkson ?

• Love 1

<<<Magic Begins At Midnight>>> 

• Exhale+
1 minute ago, Midnight said:

Taste I love Britney's version of Silent Night, so beautiful :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: and My Only Wish is everything.

Have you heard this version of Silent Night by Kelly Clarkson ?

no but i will :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1

Everybody's talking all this stuff about me. Why don't they just let me live?

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Ooh Sunshine is a cute bop :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof:

I love Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by *NSYNC :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

And I already showed you Sleigh Ride by TLC so I'll show you All I Want For Christmas instead :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

I'm gonna have to check this out I've never heard them.

• Love 1

• Exhale+
Just now, LaLohan said:

omg I forgot thissss I used to have the CD and jam to it so hard :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I knew you had good taste, I don't know why you be hiddin it pretending to stan this untalented bisshess :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I knew you had good taste, I don't know why you be hiddin it pretending to stan this untalented bisshess :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

werent u the one saying Taylor Swift was better than Rihanna the other day? :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1