Britney Spears officially releases Christmas classic "My Only Wish (This Year)"

33 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Can someone pls explain my brain already hurts from the election 

now knee releasing 20 yr old songs:clownery_makeup_meme:

wasn’t this already on spotify and stuff cause I have been listening to this since forever 

so what has been released and what is new  

Usually when you look up the song, it’s in a compilation album with other random Christmas songs and a generic album cover. They just made it it’s own single with a cover with britneys face on it

• Like 3
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't support cash in opportunities.   The official calendar with a decade old photos, now this.   Obviously she's not working, so they are desperately Makin' money from that loo

I want an official single cover.

Not buying it #boycott

Posted Images

1 minute ago, studlygeorge said:

Weren’t insiders saying Team B would be releasing remixes of it too? The LIES

No, that was never confirmed by any insider. Just that it was officially being given a cover of its own, it would be pinned on her socials, and possibly have light promo I.e. Instagram stories similar to Mood Ring’s release. 

• Like 1
  • Exhale+
7 hours ago, JackSProductions said:

Here in the UK!

25-F43032-127-C-4-DF5-8967-0-EBD4-D199-E

Idk if I should be streaming or not... but I’ve been steaming it daily since Oct.1  anyways :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Ok I'm in the UK and cant find it on Spotify or YouTube wtf just the old one :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1

If there was a scale from one to ten then my love for you would be a million billion!

Like... I would be happy to stream/purchase as the whole ‘paying her team’ is so irrelevant for a 20 year old single :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

However... streaming parties for a Christmas song on 6th November? Should we not wait til first weekend in December at least. 

I’d just be game to do it, to bring a smile to Brit’s face on her birthday week :ohcrap_britney_crap_omg_glory_jimmy_kimmel_jkl_surprised_wow:

• Love 4