Jamie-Lynn's excuse for Britney not being in her music video

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

That video was the cheapest thing ever. I liked the fact that they said that JL can’t dance tho:weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: 

And her answer here... I know she can’t say that Britney’s on a strike but saying there wasn’t enough room for anyone else is just dumb. Girl, if Britney wanted to appear in your ****ty MV you would fire half of those tiktokers to get her in and get the attention you’re not getting tbh

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney doesn't have a history of appearing in music videos by D-List stars and it's best she keep it that way. 

Can we talk about when she said "Maddies a big enough star, there wasnt a lot of room to you know, have anyone else" with a straight face? That gave me hella shady vibes. She cant even hide it anymore

Shes really smt else, isnt she? So Britney just happened to travel at the same time of her ****ty mv's shoot?  Will she continue to pretend they are really that close? Bc I remember the last time

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

Can we talk about when she said "Maddies a big enough star, there wasnt a lot of room to you know, have anyone else" with a straight face? That gave me hella shady vibes. She cant even hide it anymore shes that jealous and resentful of Britney. 

Who needs enemies with a disgrace of a family like this one? A little sister who envies her sister that much even tho the bigger sister gave her the world? :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Exactly she's so cold in general. I always feel weird with JL i don't like her vibes. Thank God that Britney is not a part of this messy video :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 5
  • Super Moderators
8 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Britney doesn't have a history of appearing in music videos by D-List stars and it's best she keep it that way. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

except she did in 2017, it's where this emote comes from :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: it was some random Brazilian dude 

I guess he's more deserving than JL :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

• Haha 6

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

• Super Moderators
32 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

I'm confused was all that hype over a ***tty music video. I thought there was a whole reboot happening of the show :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

it's not? :dead_falling_wig_dying:

• Haha 1

Juno Lou promoting her flop show in a network which her daddy pays with such an attitude and arrogance is the kind of mentality I need for the rest of 2020. 

Also, she can pretend that she's important but her biggest achievement is this: :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Moderators
1 hour ago, alienatedNey said:

also your daughter is not a star at all hun :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

everyone that appeared in the Ooh La La video is a star :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 6