Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britney doesn't have a history of appearing in music videos by D-List stars and it's best she keep it that way. 

Can we talk about when she said "Maddies a big enough star, there wasnt a lot of room to you know, have anyone else" with a straight face? That gave me hella shady vibes. She cant even hide it anymore

Shes really smt else, isnt she? So Britney just happened to travel at the same time of her ****ty mv's shoot?  Will she continue to pretend they are really that close? Bc I remember the last time

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

The video is more cringe than the car acting in pretty girls... I couldn’t watch completed :overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue:

Pretty girls is a masterpiece compared to this mess, so dont forget to dislike the video :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 3
  • Haha 5

You know I know that you know I know

laaaaaaaaiiiiaaaaahhhrrrrr a laaaaaaaaaiiiiiiaaaaaahhhhhhhrrrrr :trash_throw_away_recycle:

I can’t wait the day britney tells all the true and we can cancel that bi t c h

• Love 3
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1