• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't believe it until Billy B confirms it

Good for her.

There's a rumor that RCA wanted Britney to release a Xmas album this year, but she said no because she's not working right now while she fights the conservatorship.   Related:

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Britney Press isn't the most reliable source, but Meghan Trainor is about to release a Christmas album with an allegedly Britney cover.

Gwen Stefani also released a Christmas album not long ago, so I think Lou tried this idea for Britney, most likely. Jlo will have one soon, for sure.

sorry jlos already lacking voice barely makes up for pop songs

a christmas album would be so weird :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow:

• Haha 9
  • Exhale+

Britney has always been this anti popular thing to do. 

To me, Christmas music is really popular and she knows that, there's so much. A Britney Christmas album isn't needed. 

Plus when Mariah has become the standard. Even, she knows.

That's Mariah's season. She'll just run spring that she always does

• Like 2

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators

Thank god cuz she’s just not a Christmas album type person. Even if she is free. Like it’s a bad idea to even pitch it to her. I rather have another BJ than a Xmas album tbh

• Love 3
  • Exhale+
39 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Thank god cuz she’s just not a Christmas album type person. Even if she is free. Like it’s a bad idea to even pitch it to her. I rather have another BJ than a Xmas album tbh

Plus Madonna has one Christmas song. I'm fine playing Santa Baby, and all of us agree. Certain artists aren't that kind of person. 

In reality, most people love the holidays, but a majority hates the Music. Cos it's so happy, it's makes people more depressed cos the happiness ain't contagious. 

It's gonna be interesting this season if Christmas music would be so successful. We're in Halloween and Thriller hasn't charted. That chart's every Halloween season. So the pandemic also damaged holiday mood abd festive spirits

• Like 4

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.