Madonna Is Coming!!!!! New snippet!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The D must be good because his singing is mediocre AF. This is giving me strong K-Fed vibes.

Queen of pop doing charity and we love to see it

Wait a minute, that black guy with the tumbleweed hair that Madge was pictured with is her boyfriend?! I thought it was her son. 

Posted Images

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, popprison said:

sounds okay, too low quality so I can't tell. And why does it matter if he's much younger than her? He's a man and she's a woman..she just happens to be older by xx # of years. 

They wouldn't do that to Mick Jagger who just had a kid, three years ago. 

David Foster married Katherine McPhee who's not even 40 and David is almost 70. 

• Like 2

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They wouldn't do that to Mick Jagger who just had a kid, three years ago. 

David Foster married Katherine McPhee who's not even 40 and David is almost 70. 

It's all gross...

Gold Diggers and Cradle Robbers...

• Like 2
7 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

He’s Using Her Celebrity To Kickstart His Own Career And It’s Kinda Gross.  But New Madonna Music Any Day Is Much Appreciated.  

Yeah but at least this sounds better than that song Kevin did with Britney.

What is it with pop legends collabing with well.. almost nobody's.... Like no offence to these people but like, we have artist like Madonna and Britney who don't seem to collab with other big names. Madonna collabed with Dula Peep but that was only for a remix of a song. 

I just want to see some big name collabs. Gimme some BritneyXShakira greatness or something.   

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ol123 said:

What is it with pop legends collabing with well.. almost nobody's.... Like no offence to these people but like, we have artist like Madonna and Britney who don't seem to collab with other big names. Madonna collabed with Dula Peep but that was only for a remix of a song. 

I just want to see some big name collabs. Gimme some BritneyXShakira greatness or something.   

Britney collabed with Sabi, Tinashe, and Will.I.Am though? :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus: :wink_britney_everytime_white: :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

I see Edith Piaf turning in her grave right now, why does a robot sing over and over "je vois la vie en rose"  ? :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

Too much autotune, too robotic, too much of that same overproduced vocoder thing we heard a billion times by now. no just no.  :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

On 10/27/2020 at 7:05 PM, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

He’s Using Her Celebrity To Kickstart His Own Career And It’s Kinda Gross.  But New Madonna Music Any Day Is Much Appreciated.  

I mean she’s sleepin with him which to a lot people think is gross so I guess & eye for a eye

47 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

Not cool to refer to his NATURAL hair as tumbleweed....fyi

I was simply describing what it looked like to me in the picture that I saw (not the yoga photo that somebody posted yesterday, but one where he and Madge were on a balcony). I'm half-black myself, so y'all can cool it with the thinly-veiled racism acquisations. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1