It’s it strange that Billy B left all the screenshots up

I am so conflicted. He is so convinced that he’s really talking to her but all bits of evidence point to that not being the case. Why is he so sure it’s her? And if it is... I am so confused. Is there a chance that maybe Britney really did think she’s was doing something by “leaking” those songs but not knowing.  But then there’s the question of why she’d have watermarked bootleg versions of the songs. Do you think he’s realizing he might be being catfished and is leaving them up due to ego? Also, why would Britney say he could post screenshots of under the table talk. Between stuff like this, the c ship, her evil team.... rough times. 

• Super Moderators

He posted some stories about a random account saying like "hey, I don't care if the song leaked 9 years ago, for those of us that didn't know it, it was a huge present" or something like that, and he was like reposting that all proud, so... idk

People believe what they want

• Haha 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

We have to remember that Britney most likely doesn't own any of her music and she prob doesn't have these tracks on CDs since they werent released.  I am not saying it's her but maybe she listens to her unreleased songs on YouTube now?  IDK.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

We have to remember that Britney most likely doesn't own any of her music and she prob doesn't have these tracks on CDs since they werent released.  I am not saying it's her but maybe she listens to her unreleased songs on YouTube now?  IDK.

Hmm,but Sam Lutfi has a box full of demo CD´s and private pictures form Britney. He posted it on Twitter. Where does it come from when not from Britney? Or does she just has the stuff from "The Original Doll" to "Blackout" ?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Hmm,but Sam Lutfi has a box full of demo CD´s and private pictures form Britney. He posted it on Twitter. Where does it come from when not from Britney? Or does she just has the stuff from "The Original Doll" to "Blackout" ?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Yeah...Britney was Executive Producer of that album so maybe she was more hands on? 

• Like 2

I doubt Britney is in possession of anything of substance she could actually give to him with the control she's under. He just seems like an attention ***** who tries to come up with a new way to get attention daily instead of just supporting Britney. He's the ultimate troll :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Maybe that's part of why the conservatorship exists?

She was breaking contracts and they needed to stop her?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yeah...Britney was Executive Producer of that album so maybe she was more hands on? 

I think so too.:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: She did a lot of her unrealized ones by her own, without her label.She paid everything from her own money. Even her music videos like "Do Somethin´"

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Maybe that's part of why the conservatorship exists?

She was breaking contracts and they needed to stop her?

But then they would just sue her and leave her out of the contract. A few artists bought themself free from the contract. They paid a lot of money, maybe lost a few rights to their songs, but they were free from that on.

But I think this is anyway the reason for the c-ship, just another point of view. Brit wanted to do her own thing, private and with her job. And they were afraid because they would lose a lot of money. Brit doesn't care for money otherwise she had not paid everything of her own then. She just made music because she loved it. And she grounded her own family. This was too much for her team and family. And maybe Brit tired to reveal something and the c-ship is the best way to silence her. They even switching off her microphone on stage. This is not normal. When it just would be for Britney´s protection, then they would check out the people who would want to talk to her and what they tell her. But Brit could tell everything she wants to whom she wants to.

5 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

But then they would just sue her and leave her out of the contract. A few artists bought themself free from the contract. They paid a lot of money, maybe lost a few rights to their songs, but they were free from that on.

But I think this is anyway the reason for the c-ship, just another point of view. Brit wanted to do her own thing, private and with her job. And they were afraid because they would lose a lot of money. Brit doesn't care for money otherwise she had not paid everything of her own then. She just made music because she loved it. And she grounded her own family. This was too much for her team and family. And maybe Brit tired to reveal something and the c-ship is the best way to silence her. They even switching off her microphone on stage. This is not normal. When it just would be for Britney´s protection, then they would check out the people who would want to talk to her and what they tell her. But Brit could tell everything she wants to whom she wants to.

Yes, artists have sprung themselves from their records deals. But only after a long legal battle.

Britney was leaking songs, against the wishes of her record company. It happened earlier, with the Original Doll album, and then again with the Blackout songs, which forced her record company to release Blackout early.

At the time of the conservatorship being put in place she was involved in a $17-million audit with Jive, had stopped paying Johnny Wright, and had multiple other lawsuits coming down the pipe.

I've always said, I was thankful for the temporary conservatorship, because it saved her from destroying herself financially...but the permanent conservatorship should never have happened.

On 10/28/2020 at 12:35 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Yes, artists have sprung themselves from their records deals. But only after a long legal battle.

Britney was leaking songs, against the wishes of her record company. It happened earlier, with the Original Doll album, and then again with the Blackout songs, which forced her record company to release Blackout early.

At the time of the conservatorship being put in place she was involved in a $17-million audit with Jive, had stopped paying Johnny Wright, and had multiple other lawsuits coming down the pipe.

I've always said, I was thankful for the temporary conservatorship, because it saved her from destroying herself financially...but the permanent conservatorship should never have happened.

Where is the problem? Brit fulfilled her contract with Jive back then. She realized GHMP and B In The Mix 1. Her songs and The Original Doll were on her own risk with her own money. It had nothing to do with her record company. There were just a problem when she had said: "No, I don´ care what I sign.I do my own stuff." But Brit has done both.:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

On 10/28/2020 at 12:35 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

That is an awful thing to say. It is every adult human’s right to spend their money as they damn wish! You never have the right to lock up and kidnap another human being Because you think that they are not living their life as YOU would wish for them!

Is it Because She is a woman that you think you have the right to control her like that?! There are plenty of people who have been rich and spend it all, but when You are a citizen, an ADULT, you do not have to be successful, you do not have to be healthy, you do not have to be thin, look good, be productive, be sensible etc. Ffs, take your paws of other people and their business and stick to yourself and your minor children! There is your responsibility and authority. Other people do not have to be like in your ideal Fantasy.

Even a temporary conservatorship is extremely harmful and traumatic, just NO!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Newrie said:

That is an awful thing to say. It is every adult human’s right to spend their money as they damn wish! You never have the right to lock up and kidnap another human being Because you think that they are not living their life as YOU would wish for them!

Is it Because She is a woman that you think you have the right to control her like that?! There are plenty of people who have been rich and spend it all, but when You are a citizen, an ADULT, you do not have to be successful, you do not have to be healthy, you do not have to be thin, look good, be productive, be sensible etc. Ffs, take your paws of other people and their business and stick to yourself and your minor children! There is your responsibility and authority. Other people do not have to be like in your ideal Fantasy.

Even a temporary conservatorship is extremely harmful and traumatic, just NO!

Yes. If a person has problems, then they can ask for help from their family, close people, and friends to solve them. And Britney never had people like That. All her entourage is very mean and greedy, they only count other people's money, but they are not able to earn at least a hundred dollars themselves. Britney could lose her money, but she could easily earn it again. But who will give her back her freedom and her life? This is a real crime. And I sincerely hope that those responsible will face at least prison! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1