Jump to content

Little Mix's Confetti has surpassed 100 million streams on Spotify ahead of album release


Recommended Posts

Little Mix's sixth studio album Confetti is out on November 6th.

The album has surpassed 100 million total streams on Spotify ahead of the album's release.

I'll probably keep this as the main Confetti thread to keep album news here.

The official track list:

  1. Break Up Song
  2. Holiday
  3. Sweet Melody
  4. Confetti
  5. Happiness
  6. Not A Pop Song
  7. Nothing But My Feelings
  8. Gloves Up
  9. A Mess (Happy 4 U)
  10. My Love Won't Let You Down
  11. Rendezvous 
  12. If You Want My Love
  13. Breathe

ElVUXarUcAAWJ-2?format=jpg&name=small

Spoiler

rsz_ek9od4axgaiyopf.thumb.jpg.2cf41997a8a66499aec6ed1c9a4ae37e.jpg

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

then why are you here? 

I'm a Slave 4 U's impact

SCREAMING!!! I hate you for making me sing along.  

Posted Images

  • Exhale+
8 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

There's a song titled "A Mess (Happy 4 U)" ? Is this a joke? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Probably about an ex or Simon since he broke his back, all the ish that he did to his artists is coming out, he was Fired by Sony music. 

 

So his life is a mess and they are happy For him cos of it. I definitely see them dragging their one time mentor a lot of Times not just with not a pop song, they are very angry. 

  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
  • Exhale+
52 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Probably about an ex or Simon since he broke his back, all the ish that he did to his artists is coming out, he was Fired by Sony music. 

 

So his life is a mess and they are happy For him cos of it. I definitely see them dragging their one time mentor a lot of Times not just with not a pop song, they are very angry. 

Whaat? I must have missed this Simon story. Do you have it in full? What's happened?:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

Link to post
1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

There's a song titled "A Mess (Happy 4 U)" ? Is this a joke? :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Perrie described the song on Amazon’s Alexa when announcing the name, she said it’s when you find out your ex has moved on and you’re a mess but you pretend to be happy for them :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

  • Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
17 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Whaat? I must have missed this Simon story. Do you have it in full? What's happened?:ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

It goes back to LM5. Simon didn't want the Nicki collaboration at all. The girls actually rewrote the song. 

 

@Slayer can tell you. He wanted more of the glory days sound. It was obvious he cared more about the money than the artistic growth. 

 

Alot of people make fun of the underperformance of LM5 In the UK, but fail to realize the girls was in a transition of labels.

 

Right before LM5 came out they were dropped by Syco, along with another act and Simon basically refused to work with modest management again.

 

All because the girls cried foul how they had more involvement over woman like me than the press knew. 

  • Love 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
7 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Perrie described the song on Amazon’s Alexa when announcing the name, she said it’s when you find out your ex has moved on and you’re a mess but you pretend to be happy for them 

Aww. Not relatable but cool title. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

  • Haha 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
9 minutes ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I’m a messsss 444444 uuuu I can not control im happy I’m not trying to hide it baby get it get it a mess I’m happy 4 u

SCREAMING!!! :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

I hate you for making me sing along.  :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

  • Haha 5

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
  • Exhale+
11 minutes ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I'm gonna have this album on repeat for the next life time, I can tell. I kind of wish there were at least a couple more tracks though since half the album we've heard already but I'll take whatever litte mix gives me. SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND SPOTIFY HITS.

 

 

Well they're on a label, they actually own this album. I think a lot of is also that they launched this era with Break up song. But they're being read for not including bounce back on the tracklist

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post
1 hour ago, UncannyX-Man2099 said:

I'm gonna have this album on repeat for the next life time, I can tell. I kind of wish there were at least a couple more tracks though since half the album we've heard already but I'll take whatever litte mix gives me. SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL MY MONEY AND SPOTIFY HITS.

 

 

IKR I wish there was more songs too :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

However, I see them releasing LM7 next year to coincide with their 10th anniversary and they said they want to do something big for it!

I definitely see even more music next year! :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

  • Love 1

he used to sing me sweet melodies ♫

Link to post
  • Exhale+
47 minutes ago, NastyT said:

I have listened to Sweet Melody, watched the music video and live performance too many times to count! Soooooo good! I do not understand why they are not bigger in the US???

It's well Known, even @Slayerknows. The girls was asked to do compromising situations flirt with DJs, basically they were asked to be ******, they were freaked out.

 

By refusing to do what they were asked to do, Columbia never pushed them. 

  • Like 1

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block