How do you want Britney to look in case she needs to go to court?

It's a courthouse, not a runway fashion show. She needs to cover up and look respectable if she's gonna demand respect from the judge and attorneys. 

Black pantsuit with a white or pink blouse under. 

She has to look as presentable as possible to show everyone she's 100% capable of taking care of herself, 100% capable of making rational decisions and 100% capable of living a normal life without any assistance 

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, GMFlop said:

So she's fighting about her freedom in court and you're worry about her outfit? I can't.... 

chill we’re just having a little fun! we’re always sharing our serious opinions about this matter, there’s nothing wrong with joking around a little

• Love 1
  • Like 4

I want her to look presentable. She can’t go to court proving her sanity looking like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I want her to be smart but also comfortable. None of this leaving in bare feet and giving people something to criticise. Also no dark eye make up for the love of god Britney :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

4 hours ago, joe sp said:

I want her to go as Matilda of course

For the record britney spears GIF - Find on GIFER

I came here thinking about this haha 

Btw Britney went to an hearing or a lawyers office with Jason wearing that dress in 2010 I think. 

• Love 1