Did you folks forget Britney went before a judge last year

11 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

I remember people said she was holding hands with her mother and also without shoes. idk if that's true.

I don't remember the holding hands one though it sounds believable. The shoes is sorta wrong. She WAS wearing shoes, but after the hearing was over she took them off. 

Ppl criticised her for it but girls, when we wear our heels for so long esp after a long stressful hectic day, first thing we do is take those shoes off and release all that stress. So for her, after tsht whole wild court hearing all she wanted was just a bit of comfort and she took her shoes off. 

They called her crazy for that but yet when Kylie Jenner did it DURING the peak of Covid19, it was no problem. She was walking barefoot during a time when cleanliness was crucial and contamination and the spread of germs were the most dangerous things to avoid. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3