Jump to content

Whitney Houston’s "I Will Always Love You" surpasses one billion views on YouTube


Recommended Posts

She’s become the first solo 20th Century artists to do this. 

there’s also another lyric video with another 237 million views, plus a film version with 6.5 million views. 
 

Slay away my Queen! Even after you’re gone, your voice is breaking all kind of records! 

  • Love 9
Link to post

I want a list of the top 100 most viewed videos on youtube. Why don't they have a charts section on youtube?!

And whitney houston was such a star..I think it's sad that people didn't make her death a bigger deal like they did with prince and the others. 

 

  • Love 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
2 hours ago, popprison said:

I want a list of the top 100 most viewed videos on youtube. Why don't they have a charts section on youtube?!

And whitney houston was such a star..I think it's sad that people didn't make her death a bigger deal like they did with prince and the others. 

 

you may not like it :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

https://kworb.net/youtube/topvideos.html

 

of course this is just counting music videos

  • Love 1

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
Just now, Roxxy said:

I wonder how many more years will it take ...Baby One More Time to hit one billion views. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

maybe in 5 or 6 years. It's hitting 600M in April next year (according to statistics) so it might reach the 700M by the end of 2021.

If it keeps that pace, it might reach the billion in 2023 perhaps? but it may get slower, so probably another year more, or a couple of years.

 

OR it could grown exponentially instead, especially if Britney gets freed from the conservatorship :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

 

Who knows tbh. Scream & Shout is expected to hit 1B in 2023. That video is getting less yearly views

Year Views
2012 ~52,000,000
2013 ~277,000,000
2014 ~97,000,000
2015 ~99,000,000
2016 ~68,000,000
2017 ~46,000,000
2018 ~54,000,000
2019 ~66,000,000
2020 ~50,000,000

 

But BOMT is actually getting more views, not exponentially but at least it already has more views than the whole 2019.

Year Views
2009 ~108,000
2010 ~6,300,000
2011 ~16,100,000
2012 ~12,900,000
2013 ~22,000,000
2014 ~33,000,000
2015 ~50,000,000
2016 ~67,000,000
2017 ~74,000,000
2018 ~70,000,000
2019 ~74,000,000
2020 ~83,000,000

So maybe BOMT reaches the mark before S&S

  • Love 3

 I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

Link to post
3 hours ago, popprison said:

I want a list of the top 100 most viewed videos on youtube. Why don't they have a charts section on youtube?!

And whitney houston was such a star..I think it's sad that people didn't make her death a bigger deal like they did with prince and the others. 

 

Her death was massive. I don’t know what your talking bout. They even had the funeral on tv. 
 

When she died all people talked about was her drug problems. It overshadowed her music genius. I’m glad people are finally starting to remember her for her music once again. HL was a world wide monster hit in last year. 
 

her bio pic is coming out soon. It’s in preproduction. She’s about to explode all over once again.

 

Link to post
  • Super Moderators
14 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

maybe in 5 or 6 years. It's hitting 600M in April next year (according to statistics) so it might reach the 700M by the end of 2021.

If it keeps that pace, it might reach the billion in 2023 perhaps? but it may get slower, so probably another year more, or a couple of years.

 

OR it could grown exponentially instead, especially if Britney gets freed from the conservatorship :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

 

Who knows tbh. Scream & Shout is expected to hit 1B in 2023. That video is getting less yearly views

Year Views
2012 ~52,000,000
2013 ~277,000,000
2014 ~97,000,000
2015 ~99,000,000
2016 ~68,000,000
2017 ~46,000,000
2018 ~54,000,000
2019 ~66,000,000
2020 ~50,000,000

 

But BOMT is actually getting more views, not exponentially but at least it already has more views than the whole 2019.

Year Views
2009 ~108,000
2010 ~6,300,000
2011 ~16,100,000
2012 ~12,900,000
2013 ~22,000,000
2014 ~33,000,000
2015 ~50,000,000
2016 ~67,000,000
2017 ~74,000,000
2018 ~70,000,000
2019 ~74,000,000
2020 ~83,000,000

So maybe BOMT reaches the mark before S&S

Hnngg~ 2023 :queenie_falling_dying_dead::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

  • Love 1

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post
5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hnngg~ 2023 :queenie_falling_dying_dead::gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Probably if you count the YouTube views before the video was uploaded to her official channel she already crossed the billion mark.

if I remember correctly IWALY reached 100 mill views couple of times before but the label just deleted them and uploaded it to her vevo account 10 years ago. The song video would be at 2 billion views now if they had not done that.

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
  • Super Moderators
4 minutes ago, limezd said:

Probably if you count the YouTube views before the video was uploaded to her official channel she already crossed the billion mark.

if I remember correctly IWALY reached 100 mill views couple of times before but the label just deleted them and uploaded it to her vevo account 10 years ago. The song video would be at 2 billion views now if they had not done that.

But we're not counting that and it's not considered "official" so I guess we really have to wait until 2023 for it to reach that milestone. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

🦄 💛🧡💜

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block