Billy B is posting his alleged messages with Britney

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually feel sorry for anyone believing these. He really is like a loser kid who fakes being friends with the cool kids. 

I'm seeing close up cropped messages You'd think he'd atleast blur out the number and keep the name shown for evidence  but no, i feel like he's messy and loves the messiness of all this

first of all if you are a friend of mine you don't post a private conversation with me  Second, these screen haven't any details (numbers, name,etc) 

• Super Moderators
25 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Someone even said one of them had some tag on it? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He must be trolling or he really thinks we are that stupid lol 

It does have the "music mafia" tag, which is the version that's been on YouTube for almost 3 years now

• Haha 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

3 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

So after a little investigating....

This screen shot he is claiming is Britney... the texts are green. Meaning Britney would not be texting on an iPhone.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CG0q_KSshSk/?igshid=10i9jlq56arvs

We saw Britney at the beach like a week ago on an iPhone.

And I can confirm Billy has an iPhone cause when we texted weeks ago the messages are blue meaning he also has an iPhone (as do I). 

Unless Britney has a secret Samsung burner phone :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

And he posted a pic of Britney from 2015 in the mirror taking a selfie captioning it “its her” and then he deleted it lol 💀 it’s on her ig if anyone wants to search

• Like 2
  • Super Administrators
12 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

And he posted a pic of Britney from 2015 in the mirror taking a selfie captioning it “its her” and then he deleted it lol 💀 it’s on her ig if anyone wants to search

Lol sigh 

• Haha 1

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

wait, why do we have a different makeup artist coming and feeling the urge to share his truth like every single week ?

Is that a movement ? 

#metooIpaintedherface15yearsagoandIknowthetruthaboutherthatyoub*tchesdon'tknow

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Haha 2

I’m afraid I’m gonna need a video of Britney holding up the current days newspaper with day and date circled obviously with her face also in frame and saying something like, y’all it really is me Britney talking to Billy, if he can produce that, I’ll be more inclined to believe him, lol 

• Love 1