Billy B is posting his alleged messages with Britney

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I actually feel sorry for anyone believing these. He really is like a loser kid who fakes being friends with the cool kids. 

I'm seeing close up cropped messages You'd think he'd atleast blur out the number and keep the name shown for evidence  but no, i feel like he's messy and loves the messiness of all this

first of all if you are a friend of mine you don't post a private conversation with me  Second, these screen haven't any details (numbers, name,etc) 

The record label part tho. If her lawyer says on docs she has no intention to perform rn, why would she want to put an album now? If she doesnt want to perform and wants her dad out first? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: and I dont see many fans asking for an album now anyway bc the majority wants her freedom before anything. 

• Like 3
  • Super Moderators
19 minutes ago, Bundy said:

The record label part tho. If her lawyer says on docs she has no intention to perform rn, why would she want to put an album now? If she doesnt want to perform and wants her dad out first? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking: and I dont see many fans asking for an album now anyway bc the majority wants her freedom before anything. 

but most importantly why would she share those old af songs instead of whatever new material she supposedly can't release without the label's approval

• Haha 2
  • Like 3

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

but most importantly why would she share those old af songs instead of whatever new material she supposedly can't release without the label's approval

Someone even said one of them had some tag on it? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

He must be trolling or he really thinks we are that stupid lol 

• Like 2
  • Super Moderators
16 minutes ago, Karmickiss said:

The way I am CRINGING at the fans lapping this up in his comments. YA’LL...👀 we’re better than this

they aren't fans. They may have just jumped into the freebritney bandwagon recently, but any fan would know about these unreleased songs, at the very least Hey Ma which leaked relatively recently, I mean, it was even reported on news sites besides Exhale

• Like 2

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean