Liam Payne celebrates "LP1" hitting 3 million sales worldwide

• Exhale+
1 hour ago, Thecodeman25 said:

Is it even possible to hit 3 mil even when you include single sales of strip that down?

That song aged like milk. Outside fans, the GP moved on. He ain't got a Stan base to give him three million Units

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Super Moderators

Ok woah. I took a nap and lot of things really happened on Exhale. My album leaks and there's a thread about my husband (which is rare). :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I am 2 out of the 3 mil. :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

All the previously released droplet singles like Strip that DownBedroom Floor and the Fifty Shades Freed song - For You are included on the album. That's why. It's all the accumulated streams from all the singles that propelled it to surpass 3 million units "sold". :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

So he didn't lie. Blame Capitol Records for not explaining to him that these aren't pure sales. But ok fine, i'll be the one to tell him later before we go to sleep. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 3

🦄 💛🧡💜

• Exhale+
50 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I really thought he was going to be the breakout (with Harry) but how wrong I was

He's just a wannabe JT, we've seen that bad boy before. The others including Zayn brought something more fresh to the solo careers. 

Three if them are Rock influenced, Zayn us alternative R&B abd Liam is doing urban pop from the 00s. What's original about Liam that JT didn't do. 

If I wanted to listen to jt, I'll stream Timberlake. Not some Woolworths knock off brand

I'm the hunter, you're the fox 🦊.

• Exhale+

I mean its been out for 3 years so i am not surprised...

7 hours ago, Stefani said:

I wonder how that happened.

TIDAL now officially a suspect in data fraud investigation | KTT2

*Tidal when calculating Lemonades First Week Sales*

• Haha 2

:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: MATM (Bhangra Remix) is the best remix of Britney’s career :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: